Good day, everyone,
Please use this thread for discussing and reporting known issues from the monthly deployment (Version 18.12).
Good day, everyone,
Please use this thread for discussing and reporting known issues from the monthly deployment (Version 18.12).
Tin foil on:
No skill loss on T3C is not a bug but CCP stealth testing. When it will go horribly wrong they can just revert and say it was only bug.
Is it just me or do signatures disappear when you try to scan them? I have a system currently with 2 chars. 1 just tried to scan a signature and it disappeared after the first scan run, it is not ignored. The other char still sees the signature in the probe window.
Switched system: 2 unscanned signatures. 1 disappeared after the first scan run, the other stayed and I could scan it.
Went back into the previous system but the unscanned signature there did not come back.
Every system I have visited so far has 1 fake signature.
When you do not have scan probes over the fake signature, it does not disappear. I just probed in empty space and a system with 4 sigs kept the 4 sigs. But as soon as I moved my probes over the unscanned sig and scanned it, it vanished.
#CCPQualityCoding
Can’t start the game. Steam user here.
I try to start it from the launcher and literally nothing happens
Death Cloning (self-destruct) inside citadels is broken.
Same issue. Self-Destruct in stations is not working.
Why not, is long overdue. The T3Cs are far from being as strong as they used to be.
I’m not against it. It’s just funny for me that they probably doing it that way.
Neural Remap and attributes next #CCPlease
The same in null.
Drone Assist seems totally borked. Please fix.
Its not only with signatures , also with ore anomalies…(null)
There seems to be a problem with citadel clone bay function for self-destructing the active clone. It doesn’t work.
it’s not just you.
I had a sig disappear on me in 0.0
The change to drones has had unintended (or uncommunicated) consequences.
Drones will no longer follow agro if “assigned” to another player.
In a fleet, it was possible to ‘assign’ drones to a fleet member, and they’d follow aggressive actions by that player - shooting, webbing, pointing, painting, etc. That now no longer works - the drones just follow the player they’re assigned to and do not take aggressive actions.
In PvE or PvP?
in both cases
Haven’t tested PvP, but it’s the case in PvE. And that’s not what the patch notes claimed would happen.
Can confirm this.