Version 19.08 - General Feedback

30 Likes

bueno a conciencia esto es casi un copiar y pegar de eve echoes claramente no esta completo y aun este bugeado
en cuanto a los ā€œcertified plansā€ debo decir que es lamentable poner esos fits orientados a modulos t1 en lugar de poner los fitts con mĆ³dulos t2 digo por favor
una incursus con blasters t1 para fw?

que me dice todo esto? simple a los nuevos que invite al juego si es que llega a pasar simple mente les dirƩ que ignoren por completo esas listas y que usen las listas que ya tenia en mi corp

y no me quedo claro lo del cuadrante osea que durante lo que queda de septiembre y octubre no habrĆ” cambios en la mineria? y que paso con el rework a la orca y la rorquald? si se le puede llamar asiā€¦tocara esperar hasta el otro aƱo?

1 Like

grafik

What is that? Since when can we create Neocom folders? :thinking: I kind of like this a lotā€¦ stashes all sorts of crap away

1 Like

New Skill UI is awful! You should test release these features before forcing them on the players.

12 Likes

My 2 cents on the new skill UI:

• All text and icons feel needlessly big, it is probably good for someone with vision impairments but it would be nice to add some UI scaling option for the others

• The text in the Training Queue is truncated despite having a lot of space on the left side, it would be nice to have a draggable vertical bar between the Queue and the Catalog so that we can expand the right part while the left shrinks down
    (screenshot showing the huge empty gap)

• The new character sheet shows the character 3D model with the option to hide/show the rest of the sheetā€¦it should be the other way around: displaying the sheet with the option to show/hide the 3D model

12 Likes

I have a redesigned skill queue for you:

Youā€™re Welcome.

57 Likes

Hey boss, can we get a way to adjust the opacity of the new skill window? I can hardly see whatā€™s on it with all the clutter visible through it, but I am not going to turn on that horrible window blur crap and donā€™t feel like adjusting all of my settings for just one menu. On most other windows I can right-click and adjust the background a bit. Could we please have that on this new window too? Also, I donā€™t care about the character portrait in the character window. Thereā€™s no point in it without navigable station interiors. Iā€™m naked, bald, and floating in goop inside my pod. Could you please fix it so we can hide it again?

5 Likes

It seems like there are some other kind of restrictions for alpha account skill queues now that the 24h cap was removed which werenā€™t highlighted in any of the patch notes.

It seems that I am able to queue however many ā€œsmallā€ skills as I want (first sq)

However if I try to train to 5 some bigger skills i canā€™t exceed roughly the 50d mark. They become highlighted as if they were omega skills (which they arenā€™t) as do all subsequent skills added, even if lv 1.
(second sq)

Moreover if I queue two of these skills one after another the skill training pauses alltogether (third sq)

If there isnā€™t anything that I misunderstood or missed I think these limits should be better highlighted as they are quite confusing now

1 Like

They didā€¦ and didnā€™t listen to feedback

14 Likes

I really like the inside model of the AIR stations. I wish the Minmatar/Ammatar stations has internal lighting like that.

Please create a confirmation box before buying a skillbook. I clicked on one to see the price of a skill, but instead I bought it immediately. Feelsbad!

9 Likes

Alt-F doesnā€™t bring up the ship-fitting screen now, have to double-click to force it open. Once opened it isnā€™t working.

2 Likes

I wonā€™t write anything hereā€¦ feel myself sooo uselessā€¦ I mean
just reading what people writeā€¦
These type of things are the things could be sorted before you push into game right?
Then players look at it ā€¦

This made me remember the first time I made ā€œMenemenā€
I called my mom and asked every 5 min and asked: " mom I did it how is it? how is it .?
I have been 7 years old. half of the materials were not even in the pan yet to cook

Man COOK it first then we can look at it . You donā€™t even answer people in forums hereā€¦ you do answer on Reddit or discord. or whatever

5 Likes

But ā€¦ you cant apply them to Omega skills?

Ok the new skill windowā€¦ Why is everything in it so huge and why does it keep breaking my ability to drag stuff in hangars and even names in chat? I keep having to close the client and delete my cache folder entirely by hand to fix the dragging issue only for it to come back a few minutes later after opening the character window or skill window. To say this is a bit annoying is an understatement.

We are already starved for screen real estate in this game and making the skill stuff stupidly massive is not the way to help.

3 Likes

Skills change is ā– ā– ā– ā– . This is the crappiest UI I have ever seen.

14 Likes

lol ā€¦ that cannot be measure up with countless people who had been told of from rookie help channel because of they are not allowed to talk another languageā€¦IF you rookie ā€¦ better you speak english else GTFO

ISD warned a turkish person because of he had been asking helpā€¦ and he warned me because i had been giving him link to turkish channel i know. was epic!

3 Likes

To be honest, this has been the worst UI changes in ages so far. Ugly and even more windows. not that you guys would try to organize it the better way, no you just throw more windows on our heads. can we atleast ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  stack the skill window to the character window?

6 Likes

Yeah. Only, all the crap you desperately wanted to remove - including new skills button - you can not stash there

1 Like

OMG THIS!
WHAT THE ACTUAL #$%^ CCP?!?!?!?!

4 Likes