Version 19.11 - General Feedback

The emptied Clear Icicle Belt will not disappear: Agal - Genesis - Fabas

Clear new player hate here.

Probably should be banned for fostering an unwelcoming environment.

Hogwash.

It affects no one unless you take the gear to collect it as well as the yield.

Amen to that!

Less CPU = less Options for Shieldtanks and no its not higher for me now.

If you have a Shieldfit that gets over 65k EHP Im all Ears but thats kinda the limit i could squeeze out. It might be me so i really hope for some ideas.

I opened a ticket on this … I am confused lol

UPDATE AND BIG PROBLEMS I did not see any of the new processing skills in the Resource Processing Tab and So I went and used all my skill points to redo the regular reprocessing skills, (veldsbar, scordite, and all the others) because I didn’t read the patch notes anyway I got deadlines to meet in production and gotta mine and reprocess ore. So now What? What do I do? Are the new Processing skills under some other tab. Why are the old ones Still there. What in Gods name is going on? So now I am out the 1.5 million skill points you left for my character and all the isk to rebuy skill books. This is unbelievable…

I noticed this morning that all my Resource processing skills where back at zero and many of them the skills books were missing and I had to repurchase them with MY OWN ISK. I had just about all reprocessing skills trained up all the way and I was not given enough skill points to put them back? :(.

To make matters worse I cannot add any processing skills to the training queue? It just blinks and nothing happens. I even tried using eve portal on my android phone and that isn’t working either.

**Update In Game when I click on a Processing skill more then once sometimes I get the message that it is already in the queue when, in fact, it is NOT?

Is anyone else having problems adding reprocessing skills to the training queue?

Cheers,
BlownUp

1 Like

All mining barges got more significantly more tank, apart from the Procurer which went down. All Exhumers have significantly more tank apart from the Skiff which stayed the same. The procurer and Skiff now align slower, all the others now align faster.

“it got an extra low-slot” (says CCP as they view this comment)

Been playing with fittings for the Skiff and Hulk, now I am actually quite happy with the changes tank wise. With max skills a shield tanked skiff is 108k eph (with 1 damage control and 2 mining upgrades). A hulk (but I need implants) can get to 65k eph. I just had to really rethink how I was going about fitting them.

3 Likes

Here’s what Pyfa states so far, fits may differ but this is what you’re generally getting:

Mining

3 Likes

I was noticing that last night. I hope it gets fixed!

2 Likes

it says there is an Ice belt but there is NO ice belt???

2 Likes

no because current changes mean the skiff is obsolete mac fitted with 1 D/C in the low and 2 harvest modules beats a skiff with 3 harvest modules in the low slots by 25% and has more ehp and faster and jumps quicker so no the proc has little use

3 Likes

In the regions Outer Ring, Syndicate
there is no such thing as the Gas Cloud Harvester I Blueprint

Oh, I didn’t say skiffs were useful (at least not for optimal mining). Just they’re the closest people will be able to get to a battle fit now…

Agreed.

A corp mate and I have been tinkering with fits and we now have a Hulk with ~60K ehp that mines 4,117 m3/107.7 sec and another at ~40K ehp that mines 4,488 m3/107.7 sec (both with heated hardeners and Strip Miner IIs).

I’m sure there are even better fits as we threw these together quickly. The latter fit is only an 8% loss in yield for significantly more tank. Based on my skills and back-of-napkin math, it would take a blaster catalyst 50 sec to break the former fit shield tank, or three of them to kill you in 0.5 sec.

Now, after last night’s news that Orcas are being buffed to equal (or better) than their previous drone mining yield, we are getting a significant overall boost from this patch.

Oh, and I don’t have it fitted yet, but I saw a Skiff with dual shield extenders that had ~130K ehp. Obviously this exhumer will have quite lower yield, but it will be a tough little ship.

I’m looking forward to testing these and more fits on the field once we have T2 cores.

3 Likes

so to reduce the residue percentage what skills do I need to do again??

Thats because they increased the Training Multiplier on each of the new reprocessing skills. The Simple for veld, scord, plag, and Pyrox was a x1 Training multiplier and now the Simple is x3. As well as Medium Ore were all x4 Multipliers and now they are x8 and the high end from x9 to x11. Thats why we are short. Thanks CCP for another complex mini-micromanagement in mining game.

The following adjustments should be live in TQ within the next few days.

• Procurer & Skiff: Agility 0.8 (from 1.0)

Orca Industrial Command / Level bonuses:

• Drone Ore Mining Yield: 15% (from 10%)
    -end yield/sec result with a T2 core should be ~2% higher than pre-patch.
  • Drone Ice Harvesting Cycle Time: -5% (from -2%)
    -end yield/sec result with a T2 core should be the same as pre-patch.
11 Likes

@CCP_Paragon is there a reason the ores information window don’t show you what skill needed to reprocess it?

1 Like