Version 19.11 - Known Issues

STILL no Ice spawning in Sinq Laison, but spawing in other area,s
seen 3 belts spawn in Finanar in Metropolis Since DT today
Genesis area appear to spawn after DT but once the belt has been cleared, it still shows as a warp to location on the Agency and the Scanner, but with No ICE

1 Like

No ice spawning in Everyshore highsec systems that were hosting festival ice mining events. This has been ongoing since the festival ended - normal ice fields seem not to have been restored.

2 Likes

Now the carriers are taking 5 fighter squads into account on its simulation windows DPS calculation. ( Not a Super ).
I don’t get surprised about this sort of issues anymore as I know QA isn’t working in CCP.

1 Like

It’s working as intended. CCP has outsourced the QA to a free service provider. You are the QA now. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

2 Likes

WE have always been the best QA CCP have had.

2 Likes

Yes but now you are the only one left. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well they really are screwed then.

When do we get ETA for the fix ?
If you guys are not co-working with dev-teams effectively, let us know just a truth. Your mission is to communicate with players. And your recent attitude to ignore communities feedbacks, or whatever shutting out interactions are significantly damaging the trust towards whole CCP.
I would like to make it clear that I wouldn’t blame you community teams for those broken in-game implementations. I know such cooperation failure within a company can frequently happen. However you owe to keep consumers trust your own digital products as a com team. Neglect isn’t a way to perform that.
@CCP_Swift
@CCP_Dopamine
@CCP_Paragon

1 Like

@CCP_Chimichanga Just before DT, your lovely micro services, the Chat server, has kicked me out of all my active player channels and I could not reenter because they were all set to No Public Access by your wonderful microservice technology. Is this what we can expect in the future from all the other microservices?

REDNES

2 Likes

Here I thought I was booted out of chat lol

As I previously mentioned above, the fix for the Mutated Drone Orbit Velocity will be in tomorrows patch.

1 Like

Quick update on the fix for Ice sites. I know you have all been very patient with this one and I understand it’s taking a while now.

It’s still in progress and we’re actively working on getting this one fixed as soon as possible. However, it will most likely not make it into tomorrows patch.

I will continue to update on this until it’s resolved in the new known issues thread that comes with tomorrows patch.

6 Likes

Appreciate the open communication CCP Paragon!

Thank you!!

1 Like

Would it be too much to ask just what the problem is with the Ice Sites ? Considering there seem to be more issues with the Blue (gallente) sites than others it seems likely to be a problem we nerds would find interesting.

wtf … serious ? I never asked about drones.
I was asking about the removal of +2 locking maximum target ability from the bastion modules which happened more than 2 months ago, that CCP Swift answered they will investigate and follow up.
Since that time no statements about the topic, no response we’ve got.
Now your irrelevant response makes me consider the problem is not only dev teams bad implementation but also community teams as you don’t seem to understand the point of my post at all.

@CCP_Paragon @CCP_Swift

Is the ice bug intentional? I have talked to a lot of players and there is growing thought that is this trying to crash ice prices or drive more miners from the game. I know that this is effecting a lot of miners and that it effects bot miners too. Bot miners suck and screw up the whole economy.

No dev is really ever going to say if a bug is intentional or not. If you look at patch notes it is supposedly “fixed.”

Definitely not fixed. Just finished a null sec Icicle belt and an over eager Rorq powered through the last rock. Site has not despawned. I am assuming that if the last tick has waste the game still thinks there is a rock left. Can’t believe this is still not fixed.

2 Likes

@CCP_Paragon

This has probably been mentioned, but i can’t see it anywhere, the Dev blog states:

Harvestable resources of every variety have been doubled across the board”

Finally got to do some mining and noticed that the sov ore annomalies don’t appear to have been doubled, they still have the same amount of ore as they did prior to this patch.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.