Version 20.02 - Known Issues (PC)

I also recently noticed the stargate particles being “attracted” to my ship when coming out of warp, but didn’t know it was a new thing.

2 Likes

Date is missing from the clock on the neocom.
Hovering over the clock use to pop up the current date for New Eden
please add the date back so I don’t need to open the calendar to figure out the date in New Eden

1 Like

Now Ctrl-Shift is the only non-working way to use the default Unlock Target hotkey. Shift-Ctrl works, as does slamming both buttons simultaneously.

you buy and inject those skills directly from the skills system.

Which shouldn’t be the the forced option. You should be able to buy all skillbooks from the Market

1 Like

I stand to be corrected but i feel like I read a dev blog a long time ago that they were removing npc skillbooks and having people inject skills via the skill system. Not for all skills though, some specialized skills still need to be farmed.

CCP raised the price of skills via direct injection by 30%, in order to preserve some margin for market traders to continue their buying and selling. Observant players should be allowed to have the NPC market pathway to get particularly expensive skills, at their “original” prices.

The ones that you can inject directly are supposed to be on the market, too. Them disappearing was likely a bug.
I hope they are not removing market skillbooks, I enjoy going to fetch them.

1 Like

game freezes 20 to 40 seconds when launching regional market… since the new patch any idea why ?
my pc is almost brand new,32 gigs o memory, 3950x 2080gtx… cleaned cache tried everything i know nothing worked started with the last update

yes i would also like the neocom width fixed , it was perfectly fine as is … give us back our neocom !!!

I would add it to the bugs, that system bounty modifier changes after freezed modifiers are not consistent at all. We have a 90% drop of our modifiers without over ratting systems in a lot of systems, while others barely changed, with the same ratting pattern. It is really worrying, because it affects income a lot, while also affects ESS money a lot. If corporations must give up systems, because their system modifiers suddenly dropped back to 50% and they cant make their rental costs, its a really bad step. Corporations should be supported to grow as they provide a lot of content for players. I would recommend to A, revert modifier numbers where they were and start the calculation from that state or B, set them at least to 100%. Solution A, could arise the question, what if the affected system was over ratted brutally? Well, I would still give them back the original value, as the 25 hour counter and the modifier change cannot be followed, when the timing system is frozen. You can recognize a modifier reset by its percentage. As it was frozen for days, obviously reset times were lost. Even if you try to rat with caution to not damage the modifier its almost impossible to follow “virtual resets”. These are just my toughts and obviously there are players not affected that much, but I think it is a problem for a lot of null sec ratters out there. Fly safe all!

I hope the menu size gets addressed soon, screen space is at a premium and anything that takes up more should automatically be a flag that it’s a bad idea. BRM should probably be set to where they were before the change–even with the changes it allows players to a large degree to control their own levels–the sudden drops were unnecessary. As for reserve bank most players don’t care at all and the game really doesn’t give them much reason to–IMO it should be set up much like the main banks with a long term payout and mouse over so folks see what sort of isk they personally have at stake–other than that most could care less if someone takes it.

1 Like

Needlejack filaments need a minimum range setting. Last week we used one filament, and landed in blue space six jumps away (but across a regional gate). Waited 15 minutes, used another, landed back in our home region, six jumps from where we started. Waited another 15 minutes and used another, and finally ended up on the other end of the map. System is horrible broken.

Neocom resize is horrible.

Client has a severe memory leak problem, since (I think?) the 8th. It’s not even using up much actual memory, just slowing to a crawl and eventually dropping the connection.

Any news on this?

1 Like

that’s a high shader thing. low shaders fixes that right up. :wink:

Agreed. I also very much enjoy “holding” skillbooks before I slam ‘em into my toons’ brains.

And it’s one thing for new skills to come out and not be on the market (examples I’ve had to buy from the character sheet and autoinject from the past couple years include: Salvage Drone Specialization, Fleet Formations, Fleet Coordination, and Industrial Reconfiguration, but I’m sure there are others)…

But for OLD school skills like mining barge and exhumers that we could buy and trade and sell and haul around and inject into our skulls to no longer be available from your local NPC station skillbook store? That’s really not cool, CCP. Hoping that’s a bug, not a feature.

It is a bug. My bug report has been marked as “Attached: This report has been linked to an active defect.”

Hopefully a fix is in the pipeline soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad you acknowledge it as a problem that needs solving.
Hope you get it fixed post haste and not… "Soon™… "

1 Like

Any ideas guys? I am getting near constant disconnects since the 23rd. It happens at different times on different alts. My internet is fine with no issues…

I’ve raised a support ticket but am worried they’re going to go down the internet being at fault route when I know it checks out fine. The game is unplayable at the moment.

are you in the UK and have Virgin Media as your ISP?

1 Like