Version 20.02 - Known Issues (PC)

Uk Virgin Media customers are having this problem:

1 Like

Are you in the UK and is Virgin Media UK your ISP? If so, head over to this thread: 20220225 - Connection Issues (UK). Summary: You need to send a support request to Virgin Media UK, referencing their internal ticket F009669229.

1 Like

I have a few questions about the new skill training icons:

My big question is why is the pooh-brown ā€˜pausedā€™ circle bigger than the blue ā€˜trainingā€™ circle? See the images below - you can actually see the unused circular space around the blue training circle. Is this a bug? Or is it intentional? Why is the blue progress circle smaller when it should be more important and prominent?

Iā€™m still not sure what the icons look like. Clearly it is not a skill book and intuitive anymore.
Is this a 2-prong electrical socket? What do I plug into it?
Or is it a plate with 2 sausages?

Did someone take a bite out of a doughnut and put it back in the cupboard until it turned blue from mold?

1 Like

Can devs confirm when we might be getting a fix for this?

3 Likes

@CCP_Paragon Hello, any update on this item. Aside from the side bar the random text on screen larger than life is really starting to get irritating now.

2 Likes

@CCP_Paragon Please fix Neocom menu bar, accidently made it large and now i am no longer able to make the bar and icon smaller, so annoying.

1 Like

Having this same issue.

1 Like

I Hate this! right now, Its so annoying. My computer crashed and reset and now i cant get my bar back to the same as it was

Still havenā€™t fixed it i seeā€¦ so it seems like itā€™s a more old school ā€œSoonā„¢ to be fixedā€ thenā€¦ :rage:

Just so weā€™re counting, it has been 3 months since this was broken.

I am now wondering why this issue was removed from the list as it does not seem that it was fixed.

pretty sure the fleet compression logistics skill isnt working

Quick edit: Iā€™ve looked in the simulations aswell no change

1 Like

ā€œNothing to see here, move onā€ :smiley:

In other words: itā€™s not a bug, itā€™s a feature!

@CCP_Paragon A very long standing issue that is still not addressed is the failure of low sec belts to respawn, or anomalies to despawn. As a normally HS player, it is hardly an incentive to go into dodgier areas of space if there is nothing there for which it is worth going. Every time I visit my local LS systems, whether just after DT or not, the answer is the same.

@CCP_Paragon This issue has still not been fixed and I noticed it was now removed from issue list.

2 Likes

I noticed this the other day, No it isnt adjusting it. This was just a broken patch completly

@Zhalyd_Lyehin - You managed to remove the NES button in this post! :slight_smile: How did you do it? I need to remove my icon ingame too so I have more space in my now wider-bigger-and-more-irritation Neocom?

Iā€™m also wondering why CCP reneged on their statements about the Neocom width.

Having less space in the Neocom is more than just cosmetic - when info windows get ā€˜stackedā€™ due to the reduced size of the Neocom they sometimes become stuck after a session change. Their icons still appear in the Neocom, but they cannot be opened, closed or removed anymore, until relogging. Itā€™s been a bug for yearsā€¦ but was easily overcome with a narrow Neocom that has more space.

just a small push. Still an issue and still extremely annoying!

@CCP_Paragon we need this space, for our other UI stuff. pls let us make it smaller again!

2 Likes

@CCP_Paragon - Neocom minimum width has been increased causing some player UI layouts to be negatively affected.

Can that ^^ be please fixed?

2 Likes

+1 for that

1 Like