Version 20.02 - Known Issues (PC)

Any update on Minimum width fix?

1 Like

they will not talk with you about that

Yeah rip my minimum width neocom ā€¦ had it unlocked and now canā€™t fit all my icons anymore and lost some screen realestate. When is this going to get fixed?

edit: lest we forget

Fixed? Itā€™s by design. Itā€™s how modern devs force ridiculous design choices on users, implement their vision and ignore the complaints until they go away because the users have no alternative. When Photon gets forced ON the rivers of whine will flow, and CCP will continue to be drunk at the wheel. And itā€™ll be that way until you like it.

Design by stockholm syndrome, as I like to call it.

1 Like

flickering when change price

The new UI is perfect

Every new patch is good. You like EvErYtHiNg CCP implements. Bugs ARE a featureā„¢. Not listening to feedback ignorance is bliss. You like it, you know you do. Now go and buy some :credit_card: PLEX for $$$ and spend it on SKINs or whateverā€¦ be a good capsuleer and consume without questions asked. You know you want to.

:psyccp:

It also happens with the exact same window when Photon UI is disabled.

The date is no longer showing when hovering over the clock. Please fix this! Having to go to the calendar to check the date us quite cumbersome.

@CCP_Paragon Minimum width can be adjusted as it was before in Singularity, why it is not possible on TQ: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.