Version 20.03 - General Feedback

Hello everyone,

A new monthly patch has arrived (20.03)

Please use our feedback threads to discuss the changes going live on Tranquility for the next month and you can keep an eye out for the Known Issues to see what our teams have already identified and are working on solving.

Quick Info:

Other Information Threads:

o7

5 Likes

Let me just congratulate you on the BS balance pass and the resist adjustment. o7

6 Likes

New fleet-support compressor module blueprint originals are now available for purchase on the NPC Market.

• Can be found at all Empire Navy stations
    • Caldari Navy
    • Republic Fleet
    • Amarr Navy
    • Federation Navy

Not in the Navy Stations in Domain :confused:
Tash Murkon and Kador no BPO too

6 Likes

where’s the bpos

1 Like

waiting for Primae compression module which work with T0 PI in near ship cargo.

Guys, I know that there can be some problems with the patch, but you did not add blueprints for new modules!!!
Second time (like in December)

Could you please not make the same mistake again?

waiting for BPOs :slight_smile:

4 Likes

1 Like

100:1 volume compression for asteroid shouldn’t have gone live, it essentially more than doubles the volume of compressed asteroid ore for the vast majority of them for no reason. CCP obviously doesn’t do any sort of logistics or they would’ve noticed that more tedium is not the answer. Also, porpoise should have ice and mercoxit compression as well, which the majority of players said as much. Clearly CCP doesn’t listen.

2 Likes

‘The Asteroid is depleted’ sound is gone.

1 Like

:blush: Oh patch day, this’ll be gud…

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :popcorn: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

:handshake: The Epithal now has a Command Center bay available with a capacity of 6000 m3. That is large enough to haul 6 command centers.

Nice! Previously I used a few cargo expanders to fit one command center at a time, but this is a nice quality of life change.

4 Likes

I see that a Porpoise that intends to compress ore or gas now has to fit 2 extra high slot modules, on top of the bonused mining boosts and remote reps that it brings.

Even if I ignore bringing other utility like a tractor beam (ship is bonused for it!), a salvager, a third shield or mining command boost or more niche equipment like cloaks, energy neutralizers, I’m high slots short to even fit the bare basics.

Can the Porpoise get an extra high slot or two?

Even one slot would be really helpful.

10 Likes

Why nerf the rolling orca?!? This was a great qol improvement for wormholes!

2 Likes

Not sure if intentional but you cannot compress gas in a Tatara (haven’t checked other structures). This would be a nice addition seeing as we can do it in space now

It has to have a reprocessing facility installed and online.

Compressor Blueprints dont appear to be seeded in any Navy stations

2 Likes

Hey CCP, congrats on getting the Compression update out, but Blueprints please :frowning_face:

1 Like

Hi Capsuleers,
Apologies about the missed blueprints for the new Compressor modules, we have updated the known issues and are working on it.

4 Likes

When can we get that ‘Spawn Ship’ keyboard shortcut? That’s all I want to know.

Is it CCP’s understanding of “we value communication with the community” that CCP doesn’t need to announce the coming release of major patches any longer? This really does not go well together with CCP Rattati et al. who stated that he loves to communicate more and better with the community.

REDNES

3 Likes