Running under OS (latest Update).
Can confirm Log in is not possible (Last Setup before Update was Low Graphic Mode).
Native Mac Client
On Macs with an Intel Graphics chip there are sometimes black lines visible on some Ambient Occlusion settings. Workaround: Disable Ambient Occlusion.
Can you provide any details on what is happening? When does the game lock up? Are you using Windows? Which GPU?
In which way does it not work? For smaller windows / resolutions it will have a significantly worse visual experience - but it is pretty great for high resolutions like on 4k screens.
Can you give us more details on your machine? Which GPU? Running macOS Ventura 13.0?
PLEASE make the new hangar option that you can turn off!!! Instead of loading one ship, now the hangar loads ALL that I have. I damn near wait 20 seconds for the interface to appear. Please remove or make the option to disable
I mean, it’s a Logistics Loki, so now I guess it’s gonna be packing 8 reppers and getting mega-ginormous bonuses to them all?
No, wait, it gets more fun!
Swapped to my Basilisk. No problem, landed in a new slip, in the Basi. Awesome. Swapped back to the Loki. Went back to the same slip the Loki’d been in, so good move there. Buuuuut…
Confirming this. Something is funky with transparency on (at least) the classic UI post-patch. I’m seeing through dark background windows in a way where I previously was not.
So does left-clicking, if you don’t double-click. Also, don’t swap from a supercap to a regular cap, it’ll end up just barely off the screen to the right.
In relation to this post, it seems I can play on the test server using the test server’s client. That is strange but is that because the clients are different?
It’s increasingly harder not to be cynical on patch day, so why pretend ?
This is my ship.
There are many like it,
But this one is mine.
My ship is my best friend.
It is my life. And I’m pretty sure I fitted it properly.
So why aren’t fitted weapons shown anymore in this glorious new Roberts Space Industries tribute ? What’s more important ? The background (which I find oppressively unbalanced, too busy, not to mention the quite creepy aura-like hologram that appears in a dark corner sometimes, the nonsense camera transitions and the omnipresent cloud of illumined smog) or the bloody SHIP ?
EDIT: after using the ship (undocking etc) the ship model gets updated when in the Upwell structure. Changes to the weapons fitted are from that point onwards also reflected on screen. It appears the visuals only start to update once the ship has been brought into the structure.