Version 21.01 - Known Issues

I’m quite certain the left and right audio channels are reversed…
All sounds (including most obviously explosions) come out of the wrong audio channel.

(I verified my own audio setup is correct before posting this. Other games, websites etc. are correct. Only Eve has reversed audio.)

Other people have experienced this as well (since at least Nov 2022):

1 Like

Same here. I have wrong side audio too!

Using the game in “fixed window” mode, If I press escape while the game menu is already open (ie press escape to pull up the game menu then press escape again, intending to close the game menu), rather than returning to the game, the entire game minimizes to the taskbar, and the game window refuses to restore.

Trying to Alt-tab back into the game selects the game program but doesn’t display the game. The only way to get the game window to reappear at that point is to press Alt-enter, which switches the game to windowed mode and the game window reappears. Then I have to use the game menu to change the game manually back to “fixed window” because alt-enter doesn’t cycle back to the last window mode.

This issue sometimes is repeatable just by pressing escape twice while in “fixed window” display mode. Then sometimes pressing escape from the game menu just returns to the game as expected…

This issue used to happen more frequently about a month ago.

1 Like

Excessively long docking animation times and very long black screen times when logging in.
Also switching ships seems to take much longer than normal.
Please fix these as they are really annoying me

e24e94138dc66c7aa57dc1e2e3fcdc07
003b547d8ca4a381268a4f7eb7f3df23

They have not yet expired.

1 Like

expired and expires in 1 day 11 hours
nice was trying to actually use things for a change i noticed its the same on the training accelerators

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.