Version 23.02 - Catalyst - Known Issues

@CCP_Kestrel

This is not so much of an issue… yet… This is more about the delivery of goods not being completed by the specified date…

Specifically referencing PLEX For Good and this statement:

As a ‘thank you’ for your donation, you will receive two (1x male 1x female) virtual Humanitarian Sisters of EVE T-shirts. Any donation made between 28th April and 5th May 11:59 PM UTC will earn you this apparel.

It’s now been 4 days past the ending date and those goods still haven’t been delivered…

Even though the page asked for a specific characters name when making the contribution, no Eve mail or notification was received to acknowledge it… Personally I think the goods should have been automatically placed into the character’s account Redeem Queue after the ending date for that PLEX contribution offer…

Anyway, I’m sure those who have contributed to ‘PLEX For Good’ would like to know the expected delivery date for those goods..

DMC
o7

If I remember correct, then last time, or the one before that, the apparel got delivered more than a month after end date.

You talking about the SoE Face Masks?

No. I’m talking about the last (or one before the last) time PLEX for GOOD event ran. T shirts were given out then as well. And it was over a month before the items ended up in your redeeming queue.

To the best of my knowledge, the last time SoE T-shirts were given out as ‘PLEX For Good’ rewards was back in 2015…

After that the next ‘PLEX For Good’ Apparel reward was in 2020 for the SoE Face Masks.. Those took over 9 months after the charity event ended to get delivered, I know because I posted a forum thread about it which helped to get them delivered…

The ‘Reserve Frontier Safeguard’ (RFS) T-shirts were also rewarded for donations in 2020…

I don’t remember any other ‘PLEX For Good’ charity event happening after that which offered Apparel rewards for donations…

Anyway, these new SoE T-shirts are already in the Database and the limited time special offer ending date for them has already passed… There’s no reason for them not to be delivered, especially when brand new Apparel items included in limited time special offer game packs are automatically released in the redeem queue immediately after purchase…

I don’t remember the year. It was the Australian bushfires PLEX for GOOD.

Yeah, that was the ‘Reserve Frontier Safeguard’ (RFS) T-shirts rewarded for donations in 2020…

This new Char info window is such a huge trainwreck. I was wondering why this char could hide his corp membership time from the window. I would like to do that too. Then I noticed that the corp name occupies 2 lines. I made the window a bit wider, the corp name switched to a one liner and the membership time appeared.

This is CCP’s idea of “reducing cognitive overload reduction, straightforward use and easy to understand UI”. It is absolutely exhilarating, and it is mindboggling how ANYONE can say with a straight face (and not wearing a straight jacket) that this UI is better than what we had before.

7 Likes

The 2026 ‘PLEX For Good’ special limited time reward of SoE ‘Humanitarian’ YC128 T-shirts have now been released into the characters redeem queue…

Many thanks to @CCP_Kestrel and everybody else involved in making that happen…

I now have 777 different Men’s and Women’s Apparel items in my collection that’s currently spread out between 12 different characters…

1 Like

2 Likes

eve has crashed - do CCP know ??

Well, somebody go check Reddit, their official forums.

2 Likes

Who…?

1 Like

Crowd Control Productions, they used to own this game.

nope. its Fenris now

Every relic and data site in Exordium a Level V scan?
This is clearly incorrect.

1 Like

Perhaps you should not be in exordium being a content denier as a character farmer.

1 Like

lol wut I’m just investigating, as normal people do when new areas of the game are opened up

Funny CCP thing again with the UI. I use the old map because it’s objectively the better map. When I click on a system, the map centers on that system and shows the name and surrounding systems’ names. This works for all known systems.

Now Exordium comes into the fray. I click on one of that new region’s systems. Nothing happens. The map does not center, it does not show the name and the surroundings. I have to click on the system again to make it work as expected.

Just CCP UI Quality things.

After opening the map several times, this seems to go away, though.

Which is fine to check it out, but they said nothing can be done yet