Vet returning to eve. Going to start a fresh character. What should I do?

This is my favorite past EVE memory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHLdYVELWrQ

What should I do? I used to be a huge null sec person. Debating WHs or Null again. Thoughts?

2 Likes

Sucker. But seriously it shouldnt matter much if you join a wh corp or 0.0 . Best advice i give is spend some time on coms with whoever you may be interested in joining. Hanging out for a few hours can give great insight on if you will mesh with the corp or not. I would join a mining corp if the coms banter was entertaining enough.

2 Likes

Welcome back to Eve,

I guess it all depends on what you want to do.

I think w-space would probably be better. Closer relationships can be quickly formed with Corp members, small gang PvP Ops to guard your w-system from other Corps, access to various exploration sites, etc. Definitely allows the ability to make a lot of ISK and easy to get goods to market through static w-holes leading to Empire space.

DMC

1 Like

If it were me, I would choose an activity unrelated to why I left last time. If null-sec gameplay just wasn’t your cup o’ tea, why not try something different? As mentioned above, get on comms with any prospective group before you join.

1 Like

Hello,

I am a researcher in management sciences and I would like to write an article about the transfert of knowledge between players within corporations in Eve online and the impact of each culture in this phenomenon of transmission. If you are a player of Eve Online do not hesitate to answer to my small survey ! It will not take you much time to be safe! Of course, this survey is anonymous. A maximum of answers will allow me to provide a statistically viable analysis.

You can also ask me for more information : emmanuel.labarbe@u-bordeaux-montaigne.fr
The results of this scientific research will be communicated in an international symposium.
Here is the link :

Thanks in advance and above all share it ! :wink:

1 Like