Vexor Navy Issue Needs Changeing

VNI has a very limited drone bay which is imo a very big weakness. I thought CCP added drone aggro at some point, but apparently not enough to discourage afk VNI play. I guess they like the VNI afk account money too much. And honestly if you nerf the VNI too much I feel like you might as well start selling myrmidons.

I’d say that’s a pretty core component of Eve’s balance, you can pay way more for something that only gives a slightly better advantage. “Linear gain at exponential cost” is a pretty simple way to think about it.

using your numbers 90m on the field gets 21m/tick, where 190m gets 27m/tick. Using some lazy math that’s about double the cost for a 30% income advantage, that’s actually pretty good for eve prices. compare 5% implants at ~150m vs 6% implants at ~600m. A t2 bcu is what ~1m, a faction one is ~100mil, then an officer versions start in the 100s of millions and go into the 10s of billions.