Vexor Navy Issue

Selling price of VNI in Amarris currently 69M. In Dodixie it’s barely 60M. That’s almost 10M difference. Selling goods from GalMil FW zone in Dodi isn’t worth it since supply is big. Way too many folks doing FW for Isk is too lazy to move their goods further away and overfeeds the market.

Personally I stand with capitalism. I’ll sell my goods to those that pay me the most.

This price change is only temporary. It used to be 80 million. I don’t have enough time to move stuff that far over.

RP is mandatory in Intergalactic Summit.

It doesn’t always work out in other forums, where people try to answer you genuinely and you answer in an RP fashion.

It might be worth going back and actually reading the previous posts made. Your reading so far seems a bit off. Responses here are being a lot more helpful than you are interpreting them as, but that won’t last long if you disrespect that.

1 Like

Look, I don’t really care about your opinion anymore. I saw average prices in Jita, Amarr, Essence. Jita has worst average. Amarr is too far. Essence is good enough.

Good luck then.

You’ll eventually find there is more to successful market trading than simply where you are, but it takes time for everyone.

You might want to drop to an NPC Corp for a while. I imagine the endless wardecs coming will become tiring.

Don’t really care. The only places I ever get out from Gallente space is Caldari space and Wormholes. Unless there’s a good sell such is a VNI in Black Rise… I think it was? 50 mil. Go, now, but it, since I told you.

No problems. HS, LS, NS or WH space. Makes no difference.

Look, I am sorry for offending you here, but it was never meant to offend you or anyone on this website. I am sorry, I literally don’t know why I put inappropriate expressions here. I am sorry. I can’t explain how my heart is broken, because of my knowledge of English. But, please excuse me for using such profanity on this website. I don’t know why, but I am a weird person, so right now I want to go kill myself. No offense. I need help but apparently no one can help me. I ask again to please excuse my actions as they were done in the wrong usage of wording and context. I need help.

Can you also explain to me what does Wardeccing mean? Because I looked up the definition and didn’t quite get it.

Essentially, the whole game becomes nullsec, without bubbles in HS or LS. Highsec is effectively nullsec, where it relates to aggression between the Corps involved in the wardec.

Anyone from the wardeccing Corp can attack any member of your Corp, freely anywhere, with no CONCORD interference and no sec status loss; and no protection from sentry guns either. Your Corp members can also attack the wardeccing Corp’s members (which will grow substantially in the next 24-48 hours).

While ever the wardeccing Corp is willing to pay the wardec fee, the wardec can be maintained forever.

So as a Gallente Militia I could freely attack Caldari militia in highsec? Plus, you just said that our corporation will be wardecced as a whole. You mean we will be shot on sight?

No. It has nothing to do with the militia’s. It only relates to the Corps involved in the wardec.

What corps are involved in Wardec with my corp as of right now? I don’t quite get it yet how it works.

Login and look at your notifications.

Otherwise, look under Social->Corporation in the Neocom and then click the wars tab.

While yes prices fluctuate in general (spent some time in FW) the prices for stuff you get from Gal Mil are lower in Dodixie. Due to mechanics many players decides (kinda like you) that they want to avoid hassle or average lenght travels and sell their stuff there. Also tags you need for faction ships blueprints tends to be more expensive there which further dwarves the potential income. Amarr according to Doltan should be in 20 jumps range from your typical system with Federal Defense Union station (15 jumps from Villore) so it’s rather quick trip in an interceptor. Yes you’d need to move through Uedama and Niarja but unless someone is trying to use smartbombs interceptor should not die.

Since VNI is a very special ship I am surprised no one mentioned , that it is a null sec PVE power horse. If I remember correctly, you can get 70-80 milions per hull in Providence.
But you do not need to go that far :wink: As a gallente patriot myslef, I understand and fully support the idea of caldari and amarr high sec space to be the most toxic part of new eden. But do not forget about minmatar umm, rebels. Yes, they are worst kind of terrorists, but you stil can sell VNI to them without feeling yourself getting dirty from slave traders or corporation mass-manipulators. Rens = 80 mil per hull as I see market now. Gallente space is the worst place to sell VNI ISK-wise.
But you do not need to convert your LP only through vexors…
LP store - sort by buy prices to get an idea what to use in your sell orders

Ah yeah Minmatar… Sadly it seems that capsuleers that support this type of “Freedom Fighting” doesn’t show much interest in purchasing this fine vessel. My data shows that less than ten VNIs change owners there.

Besides my friend it’s not like you’d be selling your ships to any of the empires. My that would be amusing and sorta merciful. No the ship you’ll sell will end up in a hands of capsuleer like you or me. That’s much worse if you ask me.

This post reminds me, I need another couple hundred VNI blueprints.

If any GalMill folks want to dump them on me, flip me an evemail. We should be able to make a deal that is good for me and isn’t terrible for you.

My Neocom API key won’t get accessed. I already notified the crew about the problem, didn’t get an answer yet.

Don’t know why, but in Caldari space they sell it for less.