Visual Media, Memes, Propaganda and muh Culture War!

Others do it because she has a history of being vitriollic towards people, even those who considered her friends at one point.

2 Likes

As she definately has with me. I just don’t see a reason to feed into it.

2 Likes

It’s not about feeding into it. It’s about stonewalling the troll.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t stonewalling someone who wants nothing more but a response involve not responding? I just don’t see what it would accomplish.

2 Likes

It would involve not getting any other response than “we don’t like you”

2 Likes

Somehow, I think she’s probably noticed that by now.

2 Likes

As long as there are people that respond in a benign manner, as well as a few other factors it won’t stop.

1 Like

Diana’s native language has one word for both concepts. She insists on reading the term ‘freedom’ in the context of the physical sciences, rather than social sciences. When talking to her about such things, it’s better to use terms like ‘self-determination’ and ‘agency’.

2 Likes

Or so she claims.

It does not.

3 Likes

And again I cannot agree with you, Ms. Vess, because it’s not because of freedom we have technological marvels, but because of Order and ordered thoughts. It is our, human desire, to know more, to learn things, so we close gaps in our knowledge. It is our desire to make things perfect. To build, to create, to erect. You can’t build anything without systematic knowledge… well, maybe except a tent, that is not guaranteed to stand a night. Thinking outside is still consequence of systematization, of building new “shelves”, of expanding horizons. Freedom only prevents it, pushing you left and ride, sideways of your goals, changing your directions in unpredicted ways. With Freedom we wouldn’t have one working Sotyo-Urbaata drive, but hundreds of unfinished motors that barely could lift a hoverbike.

I can agree though that Order is the discipline. And with discipline you can keep your mind focused and sharp. You can “drill” into any problem. You can expand any horizon. You can build marvels that nobody else have achieved, you can explore regions nobody else could. All because of the discipline, all because of the Order, because of systematic approach. That’s why Caldari scientists and engineers are the best in our cluster.

Also, Ms. Vess, please don’t discuss my person with known slanderers, who are already quite infamous for spreading obvious lies about me.

I’d like to thank everyone’s efforts who kept this discussion on course and didn’t let it devolve into an endless thread of accusations and name calling. Your efforts are noted and appreciated, all of you.

2 Likes

This is incorrect, there are different words.

Vaajaa means uncontrolled, unregulated, leaderless or free.

Vaajpa means chaos or anarchy.

Vaajpaan means freedom or liberation.

2 Likes

Perhaps something is being lost in the translation, then.

2 Likes

Your Napanii knowledge is incorrect. I have to switch to Achura language to educate you.
Vaajpa means freedom, it is a noun.
-an in Napanii is a stem used to build adjectives from verbs.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.