Vmg has fallen, I call on the court of C&P

This song goes out to you Khrom from Nitshe with all his :heart_eyes:

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye
He’ll never love you, the way that I love you
‘Cause if he did, no no, he wouldn’t make you cry
He might be thrillin’ baby but a-my love
(My love, my love)
So dog-gone willin’, so kiss him
(I wanna see you kiss him, wanna see you kiss him)
Go on and kiss him goodbye, now
Na na na na, hey hey, goodbye
Listen to me now
He’s never near you to comfort and cheer you
When all those sad tears are fallin’ baby from your eyes
He might be thrillin’ baby but a-my love
(My love, my love)
So dog-gone willin’, so kiss him
(I wanna see you kiss him, I wanna see you kiss him)
Go on and kiss him goodbye, na na na na, na na na
Na na na na, hey hey, goodbye
Hey hey, goodbye
Na na…
Hey hey, goodbye
Hey hey, goodbye

1 Like

This time with a bit of soul…

1 Like

Oh god why have you come back -_-

coz u luv me an don’t exist wit any meaning without me:grinning:

Khrom,

me an da boyz have passed tha hat round n got ya a farewell gift, from Creasy with all our luv.

:grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

@Noragen_Neirfallas the full story has been released. http://evenews24.com/2018/04/21/hisec-mercenary-alliance-vmg-coup/ I now object to your earlier ruling

1 Like

If it please the court, the article I wrote made no mention of any bet. My sources did not bring it up, nor did I remember to ask about it. While admissible, I don’t believe my article has any bearing on the validity of the bet.

No it does not involve the bet, But judge Noragen wanted a back story before he could make a ruling

I believe the article is an epic write up indeed :smiley:

2 Likes

Now you’re just buttering me up. Send iskies!

I liked it. Good write up. I have however posted my objections to the article itself on the article :smiley:

The decision to fine both corps to pay Noragen has been rescinded and now @Natural_CloneKiller is ordered to pay the 10bil isk to @Alocer_Agaliarept unless an equally good story can be provided. Preferably one with more drama and a dragon wouldn’t go astray. Dragons make everything better

3 Likes

As far as I know Khromius refused the offer to add his side of the story to the article

Also at this time I would like to show the court that Natural Clonekiller has yet to pay. I suspect this is out of poor sportsman like salt. Further proof to his scamming habits.

@Noragen_Neirfallas, your honor I would like the chance to provide a counter-argument to what I consider a technicality.

I think we can clearly see that both parties failed to define the exact terms of the bet:

• On one hand you have VMG that still exists and is being run by new owners. Would everyone agree that VMG is still operating?

• On the other hand we have members of VMG that were displaced through a cunning act of deceit, but have taken what made the group - its players and created a new banner under which they play under. You can check and find that they are still active and seem to be doing fairly well considering what they’ve been through.

As in a lot of cases a groups identity and purpose is found and held within the relationships you forge with other players. This is the case for VMG as it didn’t matter what they were called, they can still come together as friends and play a video game.

So if a representative from VMG’s new management team would like to concede that VMG is dead while they’ve taken ownership, then I would suggest you rule in favor of Mr. Natural Clonekiller. I would also urge that the court requires the current VMG management team compensate Mr. Clonekiller for attempts to slander and demean his character.

The truth we have here is that there’s not a whole lot of evidence for any of the claims of dishonesty among the former leaders of VMG. They can repeat the same spin-filled lines they want, but it doesn’t make them true. The fact is that VMG had managed to create many enemies, and most of that was not because of deceit or scamming but due to VMG having such a dominant reign in the highsec mercenary scene.

So your honor I urge you to gaze upon this paradox on all sides and see really what a cluster ■■■■ it really is. Absolve Mr. Clonekiller of his alleged debt to Phoenix Jr and lets be done with this ■■■■ slinging filth.

Edit: I do however find it ironic that the OP made this thread after being involved with actual citadel scams with Karen Yang and Ben Li. He claimed innocence in the matter, but when asked if he called them out or stepped up to do something about it, he conveniently stopped responding.

2 Likes

Being that C&P is an anarcho-syndicalist commune and not a Dictatorship like GD all decisions of the Judge can be challenged by the Members of the C&P community. As this one has been challenged I am going to make 2 decisions and we shall let the Members of C&P ratify the decision of their choice

The choices will be posted below and you can ratify the decision by a simple majority as this is a purely internal C&P affair

(deleted that I will see to this at 1700 aest)

I hope this is nothing like “Valve Time :tm:

Reserving for screen real estate

Replying to this because I need the real estate for forum shenanigans.

I just wonder how can you steal a corp and disband an entire alliance as it was? This is epic!

Fays words are those of a self confessed scammer, liar and former member of VMG.

Her words are shiit.

Lets keep the boot on Clonekiller’s neck until he coughs up the iskies.

You’re out of your jurisdiction here. I suggest you hush up before you’re found in contempt of court!

Faylee Freir:

“You’re out of your jurisdiction here. I suggest you hush up before you’re found in contempt of court!”

Ha!

That is where you are wrong!

Read Noragens C&P guidelines…:point_right:

(why am I always four days ahead of these ganktards?!!!)