Vmg has fallen, I call on the court of C&P

I don’t know how else to describe people that have literally only done highsec wars, then take a year plus break away from the game because CCP changes the way it’s played.

I mean but is it really? To you that might be what the extent of my expertise is, and that’s fine. I would classify you in the one trick pony category as well. Truth is that I’ve experienced a lot of what this game has to offer and gotten to do a lot of neat things. Have you?

In what sense of diversified game experience do you get to warn me about using the phrase?

Haha well I have no ill will towards anyone in devils and I’m glad what happened played out that way. You guys gave me my first start in really playing Eve Online and I can’t forget that.

So I got booted for staying from what y’all wanted me to do… or for losing a Sacrilege / Pod… whichever it actually was. I didn’t mind being a monkey in your circus :slight_smile:

is this the part where suddenly you have PL alts and are suddenly shadoo? I doubt that, to be honest i would say that bumping is the extent of your eve career, considering your whole reason for leaving VMG was that they were changing to be more than jita campers lmfao

1 Like

It really does smell like shill in here, does it not …

No I think if I wanted to pretend to be someone really cool I would wanna be in Skill Yourself. They are doing some pretty cool things. Have you kept up with them?

I left VMG because the USTZ was literally like only me once Die left and Zan and Term both inactive. So I went on to do things like get experience dropping in null and lowsec with blops while solo, be apart of a group that hunts and catches supers and titans, and now being apart of one of the best C5 pvp groups. So yea I’d say I’m just a little diversified.

Then kindly lay off the scamming n focus on the better PvP - do Eve and yourself a favour.

Back to the matter at hand, your kicking from Devils clearly makes you a biased ‘devils advocate’ for VMG, Specifically Clonekiller.

I would put to Noragen, everything said by Faylee in this thread is fruit from the poisoned tree, and is not admissible on behalf of Clonekiller.

errr, okaaaaaay , how?

that happened in early october 2014.
im struggeling to make the connection there.

When Faylee was kicked, like most others his delicate ego was bruised. VMG has history with Devils ref “Fall of Romi”. Even though Faylee has left VMG, it was on his own terms. Whilst Devils would naturally side with Alocer, ref the bet, due to your history with VMG. Bearing a grudge over his kicking from Devils, Faylee will naturally side with VMG and Clonekiller.

Ralf, the Irish ( myself included ) don’t forgive nor do they forget. tá fáilte romhat

1 Like

Because I’m only capable of doing one activity at a time. While I was dunking that guy last night on stream I was playing a vital role in holding hole control on a C6 that we’re evicting. I can also manage to do this while scouting the chain.

What is wrong with scamming? What do you have against it so much?

If you read the logic behind my defending VMG in what happened between Pirat and Devils you could see that’s not the case. I like Devils. I like the guys in Devils. I don’t consider any of them close enough to be friends, but they are cool dudes. I think you’re grasping at straws here honestly because I hold no animosity towards being removed. I think at that point I was mostly flying solo while in Devils anyway, and I had been reading about Cannibal Kane, so it was the perfect opportunity to try that out. I’m glad I was able to learn what i did from Devils because it taught me patience, game mechanics, how to hunt, and most importantly how to manipulate others.

So really in a sense you should be upset at them for being such a vital part of how I play the game today!

I mean that’s not very fair. If others are allowed to be biased, why couldn’t I if I wanted to? Again, read my reasoning in why I think a grudge over blue standings is more silly than anything.

He’s trying to make the argument that I’ve had some sort of pent up anger or embarrassment about being removed from Devils and that I would intentionally show bias for VMG because I have never been removed from them.

I dunno how Jamwara feels, but I’ve spoken with him and even Lee Dicrous (sp?) since that happened and there was no sort of hostility or issues. Strange how he can magically pull this out of his ass and pick up on that.

Just by the way the last message is sent, I would wajor that is kypp durron

And you would be correct. Raz gave me the original the other year. Noragen received a copy also.

Pretty solid proof CD and VMG were scamming. Merc’s know not to scam, something something honour, reputation n true merc code.

…and Fay knows better than to scam.

( mercs 11th commandment - don’t get caught )

Hm? You don’t really know what you’re talking about :wink:

K K

Raised by baboons in the wild, ‘Faylee does not know better than to scam.’

You do know I learned this from Devils, right?

Do tell…

You can do some sleuthing. You’re bad at this.

Doesn’t work like that, cant tempt us with a good story then pull it away. Your Dad must’ve taught you the rules.

Now this Devil of a yarn then…

…no story from Faylee, must be just an unsubstantiated slur against the Devils gud name. Perhaps you hold a grudge?

Nope. What I’m referring to actually very public, and some of which I’ve mentioned in this very thread. As a matter of fact Ralph got his start in the exact same way.

It all started when we were taught to do the Lord’s work.

and…

( its like you are holding tight to your virginity or something?!)

@Faylee_Freir ignore the poor mong :wink:
I feel like you when you tell me to ignore salvos :joy:

1 Like

Dom n Dommer playing council to Faylee. Now you have your marching orders from the top.

:grinning: