Vmg has fallen, I call on the court of C&P

I thought ( back in the day) Rabble honoured merc contracts, if VMG’s breach of basic merc principals does not rub you the wrong way and create a ‘bias’.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Rabble never did merc contracts. And the only one I ever paid for was from syj. Also a post on my eve who taught me not to put much faith in chat logs lol

Right, so I understand all of that. I can totally see how it would appear that VMG totally did what was in their best interest when the meta-game was happening around them. I want to stop here and state this: I am not sure how Ralph or Raz feel about me and I’m not sure it matters nor will it ever… but I do like them and respect them as players. I feel a “connection” with Devils being that Lords of Midnight was basically the turning point in my eve “career”.

I’m not sure I would have done it differently being in VMG leaderships position. Blues are blues, sure but not all groups are equal or even equally valuable. I don’t believe in maintaining a blue relationship just out of mutual respect. Mutual respect would be remaining neutral so that you can shoot each other in a way that keeps Highsec healthy. This doesn’t mean that you have to talk ■■■■ or belittle each other in local, but a mutual respect that leads to the groups working together if the need or want arises on any sort of project. I totally realize that this seems hypocritical because to be honest, it’s not how VMG handled their standings. The point I’m making is that in my opinion Devils Warrior Alliance isn’t or wasn’t a group that NEEDED to be blue.

I say this as someone that never knew the personal relationships between the leadership of both groups, but my point stands. When faced between choosing between the two groups VMG chose the stronger more capable group, aligned with their goals and direction in Eve Online.

I really wouldn’t take it personal, but I guess that’s up to your interpretation as your Fortizar was destroyed. I won’t stop you from having a grudge as grudges are good in this game, and I’m sure it felt good to see this happen to VMG. Just trying to put another angle into perspective.

You guys have had some members come back and I hope to see some good stuff from Devils (I’m a fan of you guys even if it may appear I’m not.). Hope there’s no hard feelings.

2 Likes

Learn something new every day, genuinely thought you were guns for hire, how did Rabble make iskies?
( nude calenders ):slightly_smiling_face:

Ref chat logs: I am more confident rating their authenticity from someone like Raz, than others mentioned in this thread. But I take your point.

Last year I spoke to a number of Devils about you Faylee ( amongst other merc gps you worked for in the past ). I even spoke to your old trainer at Devils. Do you know why you were kicked?

I raise this for your own personal growth. I felt what you did ref your gank/scam was beyond the pale, even by C&P standards. I’m sure you have your admirers in the scammer community, but they are in the main broken-people, however you seem to be well adjusted and educated.

Aw shucks, yer makin’ me blush.

Jamwara said it was because I thought I was a ‘special snowflake’ running around in wormholes when they wanted me suspect baiting mission runners and hunting war targets. I don’t particularly care about getting removed from Devils. I learned what I needed to from them in order to propel myself into the playstyle that I enjoy today.

Not quite sure what you’re talking here. What scam do you feel crossed the line? I mean I don’t particularly care, really but it’s nice to have some kind of quality report to make sure that I’m doing my job properly.

Are you talking about dueling freighters? Like the one I dueled tonight? Right on stream? For all of you poor saps to see?

It drained my personal wealth from a few years of killing extorting and ransoming people lol. It made some isk off taxes and some off moons but more or less survived off a few peoples donations. The one downfall of trying so many different things in such a short time was some poor sod had to foot the bill for the structures and inital fleet lol

1 Like

Walls of text,

The End :yum:

2 Likes

Good to see you out of your bolthole. You are too magnanimous in victory. Care if I drop a music-video on your behalf:

1 Like

You shure it wasn’t because you tried to solo a five man Marmite gang only to get your pod belted around in purgatory month?

Cos that’s what I remember, and it seems to be what your KB says.

Edit: for anyone unfamiliar, we used to dec all the other mercs to see which of the recruits could survive the month without any silly losses.

1 Like

How things have changed since then lol

I don’t recall that ever being brought up. In fact the mail Jamwara sent me doesn’t mention that. He literally calls me a special snowflake for being in a wormhole for like a day and then boots me.

Haha I remember that loss! I was trying to get to jita or Amarr I think and ran into a Marmite camp. I was able to burn back to gate and escape so inavoided thatbsystem and mapped an alternate route and they cut me off the next chance they could.

Gave them a well played in local.

Jamwara used more acuity in describing your personality type and skill set.
Pity you did not have more time with him. Maybe he would have set you in a better direction.
( this is as nice as I can put it, I hope you change)

Haha that’s great stuff! During my time in Devils I was one of the most active members and as I recall out of all my peers at the time, one of the more successful ones in learning how to suspect bait.

When I got into my Sacrilege I almost immediately was going out to find people to kill. Not once did I ever hear any mention of them hunting other mercs despite having a war in with them.

No offense to anyone there, but I’m glad things turned out the way they did. I’m not some one trick pony and have done lots of neat and interesting things. So I think your assumption that Jamwara and Devils has more to teach me is a bit off. I’ve done what they do, there’s nothing special to it just effort.

careful faylee you’ve been spending too much time with NCK and now you sound just as salty with petty insults like “one trick pony” keep up the rage posting about an event that’s pretty much irrelevant at this point

2 Likes

It is irrelevant.

3 Likes

Faylee should avoid phrases such as one trick ponies. The extent of his expertise is bumping a freightor with a machariel.

1 Like

I remember the exact moment in time when I realized, “this is my circus, and these are my monkeys.” So, thanks for that Faylee :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes