On Call Mining Inc. CEO keep his promise and words. Thanks god

The CEO of “On Call Mining Inc.” keep his promise and the trust is back. I’m will delete the post like I promise.
Stay safe out there everyone

4 Likes

Question: why were you hanging about in your pod after CONCORD showed up?

It’s kind of unreasonable to assume the CEO will shoot him …

@HeoQuay_ThePiggy

Send all Intel you have to me via mail in-game.
Structures, locations of these structures, future plans of the CEO,
the usual of the people in corp, etc. etc.

Not promising anything,
but seeing what you have to offer is a good step.

Thank you.

Oh and welcome back again, Ramona! :smiley:

1 Like

I dunno, I find a careful honed GTFO response when I go all egglike is the most sensible choice.

Also do they have FF set to on or off?

He had a GCC, so FF wouldn’t matter.

1 Like

Yeah Im getting more info on the bigger picture. The more you know and all that.

2 Likes

The CEO of “On Call Mining Inc.” keep his promise and the trust is back. I’m will delete the post like I promise.

Looks like he saw the opportunity for an easy kill and took it. The “[family member] took over my computer” line is always a lie, you’re never getting that ISK back.

4 Likes

A Talos?

Doesn’t seem suspicious at all…
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

OP, you got baited, scammed, and lost. Welcome to EVE. Get over it and move on.

Hi op the person you accuse of scamming here.

1. I didn’t tell you to gank me in the Talos you were supposed to use a cheap ■■■■ that’s the procedure everyone knows it you would have known if you were following along properly
  2. I did not scam you punk as I type this I send you your 72.5m
  3. Shame on you for being retarded
    O7

Wow, this ended well.

Wow! This ended well!

Nice!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.