Vmg has fallen, I call on the court of C&P

I’m genuinely confused here. Is this you showing us what it’s like for you to gather intel or is your train of thought at the back in the caboose?

I literally told you I’m not in HTP. I only have 1 alt that has never been known to another person.

Relax Fay, I have what I want.

I’m glad we could clarify this. Was a bit awkward with you fumbling about, but I’m glad :slight_smile:

Good for you dude!

…Okay? You do your research on me, then try to portray your superiority to me. You skipped the entity that actually led to me being much more knowledgeable about this game. Frankly, I’m not sure what you’re getting at. I was in Marmite before they got bad, I shouldn’t have joined CD because I was doing military training so my activity with them was super low, and I joined HTP of my own accord looking for something different. Did I ask Faylee, among others, how HTP was? Yes, I did. But, ultimately, the decision was my own.

That’s not the only reason you shouldn’t have joined CD :wink:

CD? Who dat?

Exactly.

Complaints Department

I’m incapable of playing the objective reporter with Khromius and friends. If he wishes to approach another, likely less biased member of EveNews24 I’m sure they would be happy to hear him out.

@Alocer_Agaliarept He did not offer, but neither did the twins, they were approached, Khromius was not. This is due to my personal bias.

4 Likes

Why are you biased?

Moon Moons a devil.
We made our views on khrom & Co. Plain here,
I wouldn’t have spoken in such terms without the expressed agreement of all the lads.

1 Like

Yeah still begs the answer to the question… why? Do you really fault VMG for choosing to side with a thriving and similarly goal-oriented group, compared to an all but dead / inactive group?

What would Devils had done if the roles were reversed? I just see a lot of posturing and :poop: slinging over something you’re blowing out of the water.

It was done by all sides lol
You can’t deny that

Same for the VMG/CD war, the ATYPE/VMG war, etc etc

I literally just told you.

Clearly.
I don’t know how I can make that plainer.
Would l pictures help?

Do you think we would have been in such a position in the first place?

It’s literally this,

Don’t over analyse it, you’re wrecking the fun :wink:

2 Likes

Ohh I’ll take a picture to make it plainer

Come on Ralph, it was more than a storm in a teacup, for some it was REAL. You cant tell me Kaely Tannis’ Epic meltdown rant “The Stigmas of Eve” were not real tears. :crazy_face:

I submit this link to relive the memories: https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/topic/520098/

:fairy::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Ralph’s answers were perfect. I’ll restate them if you really need clarification.

1 Like

I’m know the answer. I’m saying that the reason for the bias that all of you have is really unwarranted.

This is what I’m trying to put into light for you. If you really step back and examine the whole thing, I think you would really find that there’s not much blame you can put on VMG but rather that Devils would be more at fault for being such an valueless blue and expecting the blue shield protection and diplomacy.

Sure. You are blue with the new VMG now. Lets say 6 months from now you’re blue with another group and that group puts you in the exact same situation that VMG was faced with.

I’m not against you having your fun. If you disliked VMG then I really could care less. What I am trying to do is show you that the picture of being backstabbed that you’re painting is just silly.

Yeah maybe you can put a new angle on the whole bias thing since the current one doesn’t quite make sense.

Read post #182 in the “Sack of Romi”.
There was a little more to VMG’s skulduggery: https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/topic/519867/10/

Khrom was caught out not honouring contracts and blatantly scamming clients.

Raz says: "This got interesting pretty fast.

And I feel like I have to say a few words.
First of all, **** you PIRAT! Dont kick us while lying down you bastards! Have some sympathy for the Devil.

Then… “why we put up a big ass punching bag in space” was mainly because we could, why not?
And because I was arguing the fact that changing the wardec system to need a citadel to launch wars was dumb.
It would only serve as a way for the bigger merc entities to push their competition around.
I was right… 6 months (put it up while having 20 wars) and the only ones that jumped on it was PIRAT, when we went inactive because our gameplay is ****** atm.

Now… we have respected our blue with VMG for years. but in that time our gameplays have changed.
I know the amped up discontent on each others playstyle/publicly talk against their playstyle has been building on both sides for a long time now.

For me it was an incident a year ago that made me have a bad taste in my mouth… gonna try to tell the story without ISD jumping on my ass…

In mid march last year I was contacted by a potential client:

• He/she was asking for a dec against Blow Alliance
    I said I needed some time to do some research before giving him a quote.

Before I get to researching them I get a mail from Complaints Departments exec.

Quote:
"o/ Raz

mate you might be contacted by “CLIENT” or “CLIENT2”
to war dec blow alliance . for 1 month,
vendetta pirat and public enemy have also been approached and taken a substantial amount of isk each.
could you convo myself and or YYY on this contract so we can explain something…

Regards
XXX"

Ofc I needed to know more. free intel!

Quote:
[21:25:13] XXX > o/ Raz
[21:25:16] Lord Razpataz > o/
[21:25:23] XXX > did you recieve a mail yet?
[21:25:58] Lord Razpataz > from you yes, I’m intrigued
[21:26:01] Lord Razpataz > do tell?
[21:26:04] Lord Razpataz > :slight_smile:
[21:27:22] XXX > haha ok. vendetta were approached to war dec our alt corp… and so spoke to us and we agreed a deal… they got paid 6bill and gave us half
[21:27:34] XXX > pirat also mailed us saying they got approached
[21:28:01] XXX > asked them to grab as much isk off the client and war dec our alt corp and split the isk
[21:28:13] XXX > public enemy have also been approached and the same
[21:28:58] XXX > the only guy we believe that has that much grudge would be tora… but we are not 100% sure
[21:29:29] XXX > the mercs are to only war dec… and the client will do the dirty work killing pos`s and what not
[21:29:41] XXX > we are waiting for the war to come in :slight_smile:
[21:30:37] XXX > “CLIENT” “CLIENT2” will be the client :slight_smile:
[21:30:50] Lord Razpataz > hmm
[21:31:45] XXX > least you have the figures to how much to charge if you are approached :slight_smile:
[21:31:54] Lord Razpataz > hehe
[21:32:35] Lord Razpataz > well thx for the info
[21:32:49] XXX > no worries fella. speak to you soon dude o7
[21:32:56] Lord Razpataz > o/

Due to the fact that one of our blues was involved I bit my tounge and kept quiet about this… until now.
I’m not sure if that was Tora, but I dont think it was… even so… this changed my views of my peers drasticly."

I doubt it. But, I’ll see what I can do. You see, we (Devils) had these ‘friends’ (VMG) who had other ‘friends’ (PIRAT) and when we asked our ‘friends’ to talk to their ‘friends’ on our behalf they said no can do. This seems to indicate that we’re not friends anymore. It’s a shame our friendship was only valid when valuable to Khromius.

So, given the situation, it would be impossible for me to ask Khromius honest unbiased questions without giving into my baser nature and trolling/verbally accosting my interviewee. This would likely damage whatever meager reputation I have as being a reasonable person and a decent reporter. Therefore I have not asked for his side of the “VMG Coup” saga.

That’s my bias. That probably didn’t shed any more light, did it?

5 Likes

Honestly as somebody with 0 horses in this race and as many grudges I loved the 30 mins or so of worthwhile reads in generated. Also props for outright stating a bias I once dug at another en24 reporter for their obvious one sided article and they blew up about it. I once had a blog post which couldn’t be more biased if I tried be copy pasted to en24 so no shaming from me for an opinion piece lol

2 Likes