Vote Cacique Yuhasz

Vote for a change , vote cause you want to vote
vote cause you can

to players who play EVE online , spanish , and inglish ones , also cubans around the world to have a space in that big and dangerous place not been alone in the big space
vote for the unity vote for a stronger EVE
Vote for Cacique Yuhasz

well it is my first time ever in EVE this is my only character and also play here is a challenge not just for the violence and players rules is also for my ISP provider call ETECSA is the only one do that here
but i don´t want to talk about me

since my start i see avesome poeple who help me in the coming events in the game i also meet bad people as well

and i decide running this to make a change in the content of the game be more avialable to play to the new guys who join see the world of eve in good way not just the bad part that players sometimes do to new guys

iplayers hold the power but bigger alliance rule the game and is not that good be monopolize that way in this game

if i want to have fun , why should i join a big alliance , why fill their task
i am not a slave for the system and i will not be either
alliance comen and go , corps come and go , but friends always stay
i want to make EVE more friendly to new guys and nos just around the world also spread the word to play this avesome game in cuba my country in my town
in the next country in everywhere and in the big universe of eve

not all is to be the power, the power corrup people let be free of choice let be free of goals and FLY together
it is no matter if we are allies , if we are enemies just lets have fun and play EVE online together

My goals is to make a place to stay to new players a place to call home

Even if Castro personally endorsed you, I don’t think claiming to run on a countries ticket will help you much.

Tell us why we should consider you a candidate for the CSM.

1 Like

thanks for the advice
i am not that kind of person who talk to much i can see much more details in others blog

i feel that way probably i get no vote but i at least try , and if it come again next year i will try to cause there is no end of way jjust gave up and i don´t gave up so easy
i will fight for this and fight for my friends and others i still don´t know but i will
Gracias and fly safe

1 Like

zluq’s statement here is the following:

you can say “I want to do this” but if we gave you the seat in the csm, how would you propose fixing the problem? how is it even a problem? if you can answer those questions, you’ll get more votes.

thanks

yes i know what you want to say i know in the same way too
1-first of all try to help all new players to set status and help with the tutorial
2-locate trusted corporations and alliances the ones with a long and good reputation cause many corps seek using players to they own benefits and not let them know or have fun in the game that is not just a long and extense killing

the game is rich in many things and i am agree that the best of it is the player power of choice
in the game you can do such many thing you feel small , experiences players sometines are noobs considering when the changes or updates are coming and fixing

the problem is not the game is how the people use the game for you can see here many kind of persons but the one thing that give you your way to go is the corp of your choice your first corp is the one that gave the main idea how the game work
if you choose a good corp i mean good , Goals, Friendly, Teaching , and many times helping with isk and ships
the same actitude you have it with others in the game no matter if you are hostile or not

but if the corp you are into is full of persons with just one thing on mind" New guy , new bullet proof"

ando no i want to fix the problem talking with the main corps and alliances in the game to be able to make the game more GOOD for play than be here and a random guy just kill you or gank you without reason and never know if you can fight back that acttitude

giving a fix problem is never know for sure but answer is always try to find a hope in deep space
but it is and we will find it but together now alone

first of all try to help all new players to set status and help with the tutorial

How do you plan to accomplish this? Will you personally go and welcome new players? Is there a change you’d like to make to the game? Give us more details about how you want to accomplish this goal.

locate trusted corporations and alliances the ones with a long and good reputation cause many corps seek using players to they own benefits and not let them know or have fun in the game that is not just a long and extense killing

How do you plan to select corporations without bias? Please give some examples of corporations you would pick and why, take time if you need. What is your view of PvP in this game? How do you view the EVE universe?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.