Vote for the Best Current EVE Online Player

3 months ago, not 3 years ago. It was April 19 2021. But meh.

1 Like

Ahhh, so it was…

Sorry, my mistake.

Still getting over a grueling 48 hrs of no sleep completing the Liberation Games Event to get my Sebiestor Tribal Tattoo.

Do you say that like an assurance or a promise? Because on one hand it sounds like a gringy stalker thing to say…on the other its a nice thing to say to someone as you stand over them and watch them sleep for hours.

1 Like

Close the poll. The Best Current EVE Online player is… ME :hugs:

I think this thread is done so it has been closed for the following reasons and for moderation discussion.

Rules of Conduct

The following rules of conduct are to be followed when using the EVE Online forums. Breach of these rules will result in users being reprimanded as described in the policy below these rules.
1.Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

Trolling
Flaming
Ranting
Personal Attacks
Harassment
Doxxing
Racism & Discrimination
Hate Speech
Sexism
Spamming
Bumping
Off-Topic Posting