Real life and in game gender of players and pilots

I’m a bit curious as to what the real life and in-game gender of players is so here’s a poll that I made. Fill it in, don’t fill it in, it’s no biggie, I’m just curious really.

• Male
  • Female
  • Male playing with a male character
  • Male paying with a female character
  • Male playing as both male and female
  • Female playing with a female character
  • Female paying with a male character
  • Female playing as both female and male

0 voters

1 Like

Choose at least 2 options to vote - that makes no sense.

Also, OP give it a rest already.

2 Likes

Like I said, vote, don’t vote it’s no biggie. I’m just curious.

Of who uses the forum?

EVE is full of men playing characters of both sexes and the forums are dominated by males. You don’t need a poll for that.

Because the first 2 options are your actual gender and the rest are options to say what you play as :wink:

Actually, the first 2 are your gender, and the rest are also your gender, plus what gender your characters are.

The first 2 answers are redundant and only 1 response is required to provide the information.

As a result, this is a completely ridiculous situation that is possible because the poll allows this level of illogical result:

Well, having been to eve meetups where there were female players, I was just curious as to how many of them are on the forum really. I thought a poll might be a good way to whether there are any here. Like I said it’s no biggie if you want to vote, vote. If you prefer not to, well that’s okay too.

OP i am offended. You forgot to add the bazillion new genders we all know exist today. you don’t want to be a ignorant cisgender now do you?

holy ■■■■ what has this world come to that i even have to know such silly words? :frowning:

Yeah I really miss the option of sexually identifying as :credit_card: PLEX. :face_with_monocle:

LEL. :grin:

Not the best thought poll ever…

There’s no women in EVE

Do alts count :wink:

No this is EVE. You could be Male, masquerading as a Female to infiltrate a corp as a spy while playing both male and female characters. :thinking: :grinning:

1 Like

I don’t know what ‘gender’ means. Perhaps you are referring to sex?

Actually I flew in a small incursion group for a while, and a real bona fide chick was part of the group. She was our drone bunny.

But I do agree, there aren’t many.

It is not woman already)

Just kidding, as well as previous post.

Or a female playing male to avoid being THE female in a sausage party. :thinking:

It saddens me to hear some of the reactions when finding out a fellow player is the opposite sex. Some people just refuse to ever grow up i guess…

1 Like

5 Likes

As always, xkcd has a relevant comic

6 Likes