Vote on Niarja

So here we are Niarja has fallen and a lot of players have hard fillings about it.

So the question is:

Would you like if CCP restore Niarja back to a high-sec system?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don’t care
0 voters
5 Likes

o boy i wish i knew how to do this fancy polls , teach me senpai…

3 Likes

when you create a new post there is a option menu “the right most icon” and there is "build a poll

3 Likes

Sadly, whatever we will vote, CCP have its own ideas.

12 Likes

ty :smiley:

2 Likes

yeah but i think is nice to measure the feeling of the forum users about the subject

5 Likes

I dont think they will change it back (it would be nice) I just want them to know that there are players that are upset about it

I had a hard filling once, oof it was painful. But I knew a guy , saw him at 2:30 and he sorted me right out.

16 Likes

I wonder what CCP’s plans are with Trigs.

3 Likes

Personally I think it’s awesome and it’s the kind of shake this game needs

9 Likes

Maybe you should of tried to defend it? But no it’s easier to make a useless poll and cry about it. HTFU and all glory to ZORYA TRIGLAV

10 Likes

Time to invoke absolute imperative of poshlost extirpation of carebears.

5 Likes

Either Amarr will collapse or Amarr wil rise as the south’s main hub. Opinions?

Do I smell salt? I think it smells like salt in this thread. Salt of angry carebears who couldn’t be assed to defend Niarja hard enough during Stellar Reconnaissance and then lost their ■■■■ when it fell.

10 Likes

i hope the second

2 Likes

most causal high-sec players don’t have good pvp skills/ships or care about pvp in first place… I don’t want to defend it because I don’t want to sit there hours getting blown up over and over by some no real life pvp players that log in game all time and play the game even in their sleep…

we never had a chance to defend that system. it just simply not fair to say: “why you not defend it”

4 Likes

But…it’s not pvp.

It’s PvE.

(ok granted when niarja entered 1st lim and 2nd lim it became PvP)

4 Likes

Look at you trying to build your forum rep. So precious.

3 Likes

This has nothing to do with forum rep

4 Likes

Lost is lost, let it go, choose another game maybe. Maybe the one which is more predictable what game directors do with you money put into it.

CCP executives play EVE as they want, thinking it’s 2003 sandbox game in year 2020. While EVE is now MMO game with full grown, maybe little crippled economy, with bots. Yeah, bots, suddenly bot problem is non-existent. Or they will tell you they fight bots with these changes…ruining fun factor to 0.