New Eden Industry Strike!

thanks for noticing.

This is because there is no consistent market in these areas. Bads collect items, realize no one wants to buy them, and sell them for cheap, because they don’t want to move it all the way to Jita.

I’ve never see anyone enter into a transaction expecting and demanding Essence pricing. It’s still Jita.

And now you’re just throwing out random unrelated things in an attempt to try and flood the discussion with so many wrong / off topic points that you can derail the conversation. This tactic is called gish-gallop-ing, and is something often resorted to when the person knows they’re wrong and being called out on it.

According to you Mexallon is cheaper because Sinq Lasion and Essence economic activity is low…
you are too funy… How you learn this game? Really? I cant continue argue with you… Your are just another Dunning–Kruger effectted person

Dunning–Kruger effect

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect)

Oh, snap. Here we go.

1 Like

And now we’ve moved from gish galloping all the way to making personal attacks. Lmao. In just 3 posts. This might be one of the fastest transitions I’ve seen.

90% of the people playing this game have never heard of Niarja.

1 Like

[citation needed]

Looks like a lot of people know about Niarja. And a lot of people would agree with me that markets are all mostly connected to Jita (hence why they’re so interested in Niarja falling to Triglavians).

This guy even specifically mentions his trade between Jita and Amarr with respect to Niarja.

Here’s some more:

you can guess yourself : they are based off amarr production.

Go ■■■■ yourself.

A lot of EVE-O forum and r/eve people. That’s about 5% of the EVE population.

I mean, like… come on, kid. I know you have the braincells. Put them to work.

Why would I want to keep the entire market afloat? Shortages mean even more profits for me!

AND, if it’s only you, you’re an awful easy target for the 25,000 players looking for a whipping boy.

That’s nice, it’s highsec and CONCORD exists.

Why just a week?

Because OP isn’t dumb enough to sacrifice more than a week of profits. But please do go on strike for more than a week, the longer the strike lasts the more profit the people not on strike get to make.

I’m sorry, none of those quotes were directed at you. I do want to thank-you for demonstrating to me how simplistic you are in your thinking, however. I’m not sure what I’ll do with the information, (probably nothing), but at least now I know. Thanks for sharing.

That’s nice. You posted a dumb comment, I explained its flaws. Call it “simplistic” all you want, but the simple fact is that an industry strike just gives more profits to the people who don’t strike.

Oh, do dream on. You’re so very imaginative.

I see we’re at the point where you realize you have nothing constructive to offer and, rather than admit defeat, you just spam inane nonsense until everyone gets tired of dealing with you.

You are not offering anything constructive.

How about Construction Industry Strike and Trash all ship blueprints!

You tell us to trash the BPOs that cost like 2B each ?
For what ?

IDK that was my constructive input for the day.

that’s a fail.

IT would be more visible if people biomassed their character. We let you lead the way.

I’m currently inside Null and trying to sneak out my planet production materials… shh can’t be a leader.

:+1: :+1:
THAT IS A GREAT IDEA!

That would really show one was making a real protest!

Video it! Effective, shows you are serious!

1 Like