Vote on Niarja

Its interesting how people only see their own opinion and even push people out of the game. They also forget that the sandbox pvp game they play require other players. Other players that have different opinions than them. Many players will take break or quit completely because eve is going on chaos state where old rules are forgotten and chaos rules. Hell you dont know anymore which system is high sec, low sec or null anymore. With the coming storms you dont even know what ship to fly in given day or if you need fleet because the debuffs and buffs can ■■■■ up you good.

I like PVP but I go to PVP space to do it. If I want abyssal effects I do abyssals and not go to null sec. I also want to fly other ships than triglavian ships and I want to see other ships in space than triglavian ships.

People do quit but I smell more people quitting because CCP is making bad design decisions that make the game more confusing. Triglavian invasions alone are ■■■■■■ up mechanic because handful of cheap ass frigs can tackle and kill high ehp ships because the triglavians owns all balls in this game now. Only thing players need to do is sneeze (tackle). In old gate camp mechanic rules were simple that you needed effort to kill ships in high sec. Now you can fart and you wipe dozens of player ships, it does not require skill or balls just an asshole that wants to ruin another guys day.

7 Likes