Vote on Niarja

might wanna see your dentist about that

2 Likes

2 Likes

Needs FLEEDENCOM logo over the driver

1 Like

A lot of the pro-Trig forces are PvP orientated. You can’t shoot back at the pro-Edencom forces trying to do Trig sites while in high sec. Once it turned to low sec, it massively turned in the pro-Trig forces’ favor. I would consider being high sec an advantage because it is harder to disrupt their progress. The progress when it was high sec was very slow taking over 20 hours to get it to low sec. It took less than 5 hours when it was low sec.

1 Like

That’s wrong.

You had your chance.

But you made very clear in your previous paragraph that you did not want to defend it and would rather cry and make excuses about the others being “no-life”.

Well if they did no-life for this they deserve the win over the lazy players, end of story.

3 Likes

tjfe

2 Likes

fixed

2 Likes

Honesltly, I have seen few mindless zombies praising CCP in those invasion sites. I dont know, Why would people bring such cruelty on themselves. For a few isks more? For some other player not being able to undock without losing most of his stuff he gathered in those early months of gameplay? To ■■■■ on the little guy? SHAME.

2 Likes

Its interesting how people only see their own opinion and even push people out of the game. They also forget that the sandbox pvp game they play require other players. Other players that have different opinions than them. Many players will take break or quit completely because eve is going on chaos state where old rules are forgotten and chaos rules. Hell you dont know anymore which system is high sec, low sec or null anymore. With the coming storms you dont even know what ship to fly in given day or if you need fleet because the debuffs and buffs can ■■■■ up you good.

I like PVP but I go to PVP space to do it. If I want abyssal effects I do abyssals and not go to null sec. I also want to fly other ships than triglavian ships and I want to see other ships in space than triglavian ships.

People do quit but I smell more people quitting because CCP is making bad design decisions that make the game more confusing. Triglavian invasions alone are ■■■■■■ up mechanic because handful of cheap ass frigs can tackle and kill high ehp ships because the triglavians owns all balls in this game now. Only thing players need to do is sneeze (tackle). In old gate camp mechanic rules were simple that you needed effort to kill ships in high sec. Now you can fart and you wipe dozens of player ships, it does not require skill or balls just an asshole that wants to ruin another guys day.

7 Likes

Lots of talk, few actions.

I don’t care what you think about those guys. You lost. Blame yourself.

4 Likes

If you don’t have the stones to risk your ■■■■ to protect your interests, you don’t have the right to complain about it when your interests aren’t protected. Shut the ■■■■ up and live with the consequences of your actions.

2 Likes

You either missed the point or simply have no clue how this content works. Trig liminalities decrease system security ratings, while Edencom redoubts/bulwarks don’t - which means once edencom are ahead, they can continue grinding without having to worry about pvp encounters (ganking aside).

Also, I’m not sure if you realize, but there’re null entities who are pro-edencom. There’re also well-coordinated public edencom communities with decent FCs and experienced pvp pilots. If you think this is about unorganized “high sec players” being bullied by some sort of pvp rape machine, you clearly have no idea what’s going on out there.

5 Likes

So EDENCOM consists entirely of “casuals” while the Trigs are elite PvPers? Good to know. :sunglasses:

Oh, you don’t want to defend? But you want to just be given a victory for free, right?

Sounds like the market has spoken, quite honestly. :sunglasses:

Of course you had a chance to do it. You simply chose to whine about it instead.

doesn’t want to play a sandbox game
gets a sandbox game anyway
complains about it

People fighting on the side opposite to the one I chose are trolls!

WAAAAAAHH

You mean to say that what someone else “should do is go to Niarja and take it from the pirates/trolls/trig players and offer free and safe passage to all that just want to pass by,” while you mine and run missions somewhere else in safety. Carebear is as carebear does. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Vote with your guns not with your tears.

Next time an important system is invaded, be there.

8 Likes

Think you completely miss the point. You bring competive mechanic to space that was not meant to be competive. Those people that live in high sec space don’t have pvp ships nor fleets for it. But sure guess your are the type of people that even takes candy from baby and beat your wife because you simply can.

6 Likes

nah he will keep complaing on how it was unfair, outragious.

1 Like

So CCP can laugh at all the small guys being slaugtered by goons, while counting all the coins flowing from the low sec pirates buying $39 SP packages to slain more in shorter time? Thanks, I think I have seen enough already.

3 Likes

Think you completely miss the point. You bring competive mechanic to space that was not meant to be competive. Those people that live in high sec space don’t have pvp ships nor fleets for it. But sure guess your are the type of people that even takes candy from baby and beat your wife because you simply can.

3 Likes

If you don’t realise that eve is a competitive game, in all it’s areas, maybe you’ve missed the point.

8 Likes

yeah, you see enought, can i have your isk,

1 Like