Vote Tikktokk Tokkzikk for CSM 13

As it turns out it’s not a smear at all, he verified here in this thread that it was his account. Maybe you should read before hitting reply?

Just a friendly suggestion but maybe you should have run for CSM yourself. Tikkktokk is running for the CSM and this is his CSM thread, not yours.

‘Attempted’

I don’t think that word means what you think it means.

1 Like

It means you’re boring me so i’m going back to the market.

Got my vote anyway Tikk

I am certain that is not what “attempt” means and I am also certain that I am not here for your entertainment. The only person who can smear Tikktokk using Tikktokk’s reddit account is Tikktokk.

If you take anything away from this dialog it should be that owning up to what you post online is important for everybody not just internet spaceship politicians.

1 Like

retracted

Genuine curiosity here, have you read the post? I feel that other than your skepticism about his PvP behaviour all your questions are answered here. As for fear mongering, other than his slightly click-bait title I just have to disagree.

1 Like

Of course I have. Not only read, I worked through the numbers. That’s why I found it so weird. He gives only example, 5MN MWD, and concludes that everything will be fked. The cost to create an MWD as strong as he presented in his example will be insanely high and while he states that balancing by price hasn’t worked out in the past, that’s not entirely true. The vast majority of players flies according to their financial limits and those who will lose to a 100B uber-garmur, will probably not be more mad than losing to being hot-dropped or AT-ship-gang-fckd.

Alas, I retract my question and will empty my above post, because it is too long and maybe this is not the place to discuss these things anyway.

I FULLY support TIKKTOKK for CSM. The council could use some adrenaline to shake off the salt!! Hes got the energy and the skill to do some real good!!!

TOKKZIKK for CSM!

Pretty good thread on r/EVE, good answers (including water instead of coke/pepsi)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.