[VPN] Official Venal Prosperity Network thread

Back again with new Flash orders New Eden

Flash Order

Station: 6NJ8-V VII - Moon 2 - Guristas Logistic Support

User: Damron Smelk - Logistics officer for Gurista Milita

Time Limit: [FULFILLED]

[Summary]

I got Gurista Milita units across several colonies both planetside and space bound that are in dire need of an arsenal overhaul. Specific places won’t be named publicly here, point is I’m prepared to drop [75,000 ISK] a crate for whomever can get their hands on some more modern weaponry that I can hand out to these lads that can actually put a dent in these walking tin-can empyrean mercenaries that are running a muck back in Empire space. Without more modern firearms, they’ll be soft targets if those psychos ever come knocking.

Buy, loot, steal - do whatever it takes to get me some crates and bring them to [Avio Yaken] in the Logistic station in 6NJ8-V.

• Damron Smelk

Requested Goods

And another one

Flash Order

Station: K3JR-J VIII - Guristas Assembly Plant

User: Kenin Sidam - H-PA Crew distributor

Time Limit: [FULFILLED]

[Summary]

What’s poppin? It’s ya’ boy from H-PA crew, and I’m looking for a supplier on some goodie-goodie. Long story short, I fancy myself as a pioneer of narcotic products, I like to take your everyday consumable drug like Blue, Crash or Frentrix, and give it a twist that will make it that much more enjoyable to consume.

Like this, I get some puff pastry dough, cut them into strips, roll them up into little rolls and then I flatten them out in cinnamon-crash-sugar (My own personal creation) and put some apple filling on one side, fold it over and bake it for just 45 minutes. Boom, Crash-apple flip homie.

Unfortunately my superiors aren’t forking over any product to experiment with my own home-baked products. Therefore I’m dipping into my own accounts to fund the purchase of my own goods to use in creating delicious bakery goods, that will also get you ■■■■■■ up.

Blue, Crash, Frentrix, Sooth Sayer, bring it all to me and I will pay you [ISK] per [Unit], I’m gonna need some fresh wheat too. Amarr stuff, I only accept the best quality of ingredients, you heard?

Requested Goods

• 100 units of [Blue Pill] - 50,000 [ISK] per unit
    Bonus: 1x Condor
  • 100 units of [Crash] - 50,000 [ISK] per unit
    Bonus: 1x Atron
  • 100 units of [Frentix] - 50,000 [ISK] per unit
    Bonus: 1x Executioner
  • 100 units of [Sooth Sayer] - 50,000 [ISK] per unit
    Bonus: 1x Slasher
  • 500 units of [Amarrian Wheat] - 75,000 [ISK] per unit
    Bonus: 1x Worm blueprint copy

[FULFILLED BY GYPSY NOX]