[VPN] Official Venal Prosperity Network thread

Interstellar Euphoria [.DRUG] is pleased to report we have successfully delivered the requested Structure Hanger Array to H-PA29 Guristas Assembly Plant.

While the delivery was made by me and my crew, I must acknowledge the efforts of The Coreli Corporation whose pilots transported the materials required for the Hangar Array Construction and whose station it was built. They were even kind enough to temporarily retool a factory in their primary Pharmaceutical plant in order to meet the delivery deadline. The employees of both Corporations are big fans of the racing circuit and look forward to its return from tragedy. You will find our factory workers and ship crews have signed their well wishes and condolences across the superstructure of hangar assembly.

As a proud member of the Venal Prosperity Network, Interstellar Euphoria is glad it has been able to assist in the rebuilding efforts. We have delivered a case of the finest Kaalakiota Peaks Vodka to be used to toast those who were lost at the first race back.

.DRUGBanner_Logo

During the unloading of materials in the Coreli Factory, 10 stow-aways were found in the cargo that had come from Jita. Initially they were suspected to be corporate spies for a rival drug producer. However they were adamant their reasons for travel were pure. They only ever spoke of “the winds” and a Guru named Suha. Even after extensive…pressure… was applied they maintained they were on a pilgrimage to a shrine on Nsyan III. Truth boosters were administered and their bio-metrics proved they were not lying. We regret any… suffering… they may have had. Coreli Security personnel transferred them to Interstellar Euphoria custody and I have seen them delivered to the care of Avio Yaken. They are currently in accommodations in the Planet IV Moon 2 Assembly Plant. We have secured room and board for 14 days.

2 Likes