War deccing needs to change

Soden I agree something needs to be done, but I don’t have the magic solution for you. Last year I posted this locked topic here on the forum and most assumed I was just pitching a fit about MY astrahus. No the title was about people who run legit charities should be respected here, so more players would care to do the same. If you gloss over that topic, you will see I am making an effort to be the miner’s counterpart to Mike Azariah and his Magic School Bus program.

We are called care bears, I don’t mind in the least. I thought people playing Eve Online would care about the game they play. People like Mike and myself are trying to help rookies stay in the game. Make the population larger and give them the tools they need to get into playing. I was gifted a fighter ship by Mike long ago when I started. I think that is 75% of the reason I kept playing here. One day I got the idea, hey I am making all this ISK too, maybe I can do what Mike does, but gift mining vessels and show people how to make ISK mining. That is basically where I am coming from.

I am not anti-War Dec. I am not against people blowing up my stations. But why would they attack the Red Cross? We all know the answer, they seek and destroy the easy targets. I am still working on getting my plans together, I still gift free ships to people who deserve them. It is a real challenge to be the pacifist in a PvP game.

When you get War Decced for your core or whatever reason, it gets very depressing having to rebuild. I can only imagine others would give up or quit. Currently I am still a teen and will be joining the workforce this summer. Maybe then I can afford to buy an Omega or two here? In fall when I attend college and work, I may not have the time for fun and games here.

While you seem to be playing for your own ambitions, there is still something about the stations / war dec system that needs attention. Like I said at the beginning, I don’t have the answer. No one needs to endure more stress when they are attempting to just have fun.

Mine safe :pick:

2 Likes