Wardec infinite rehash

Actually. We do.

The longer version. We adapt, we provide… This is the realiy I want to see in the game. But the mechanics let you killl us all before we can start.

All of us are telling you thats what you need to do.

Im even happy to tell you how to do it in some ways.

But you dont seem to want that.

1 Like

I can survive you. I have over a decade of experience in playing this ■■■■.

I can protect myself. This is not a concern.

I’m asking you to help me protect people that are nearly beyond help. How do I do it, with war decs?

Im not currently at war with you so I imagine thats easy.

Well the first question would be; Do they do what you tell them?

1 Like

So… So you go around, begging people not to shoot your new players? Hows that working out for you?

I mean, seriously, that would make you a laughing stock of New eden. Im not surprised you get wardecced so often.

Start… what, exactly? Do they camp you in your station, in a back water station in the middle of nowhere, 24/7, with a fleet of 10+ people? Im not aware of any merc corp that does this. The only reason they would, is if they were paid by someone, or if someone really really hated you.

My experience with every single wardec ever, has been a few, maybe 2-3 people roaming, while the majority simply camp the trade routes or trade hubs. And if you can get 4-5 people with a decent FC, you can be more than a match for them.

Unless they are camping you, 24/7 with like 50 people in the station and 20 at each gate, i dont see how they are preventing you from even starting to adapt or play the game. I dont understand. Are you guys situated in Jita or something? In that case, id suggest you move to a more remote corner of hisec.

How are they preventing you from even starting to adapt?

For the most part, yes. They just dont have SP. And no matter how many repair drones I deploy, how many rep mods… I can’t stop 510 to 9.

Pointing them to a player organization that’s more appropriate for them. Like EVE University.

Good, then get them into a doctrine that keeps them mobile firstly.

So learn to avoid the enemy not engage. The war will continue for as long as easy targets are provided.

Every one of your guys will be able to use racial frigates and every racial frigate can have a T1 cloak.

And thats buttons in SP.

Then, go do some exploration.

Money and security for little thought.

We’re based in Simela. Or, were. Simela is critical to my corp because we focus on mainly exploration, and combat.

We need a never ending supply of SoE ships.

WTF?

Which merc corp is deploying 510 players to kill your 9 newbies???

WTF??? That seems like overkill to me. So I guess you must experience Tidi everytime you undock, huh.

Then you have cloaky frigs already

No you dont. Over priced tat in regards to your newbros.

T1 and T2 Explo frigs.

So, adapt? SoE stations are very popular hubs because Sisters ships are great, and people like farming them.

Have you tried moving your newbie pilots to a more remote location, and bring only those who have gained experience, back to simela?

Dude, you missed it. Hes being camped by 510 players, every day. His corp must be the most hated corp in EVE online.

I think I did. Id surrender then.

OH WAIT

No, if I was camped that badly Id jump clone out.

Or shuttle out.

Or pod out.

Id get out is what Id do.

You would?

What if your ancestors were samurai?

Would you still jump out?

In a flash. My duty is more important than my honour.

Though Im also far prouder of any of my ancestors that were peasants than any who were nobility.

That is the dumbest excuse for a thread I ever saw… lol

Besides, it would only take 1 dude to terminate your ops

Fine, that’s fair.
I don;'t tell people I wll be there, and then not do it.

I’m the first to jump in, and the last to jump out.

But, yes, I’m whining. I can’t handle 50:1 odds because of war dec mechanics. It’s too much.

Teach your troops how to jump out, and lead them.

Thats all the ashigaru need from their lords.

1 Like

I know, your new ‘version’ is not like this.
it’s clear that you want to, as always , blame the player for the flaw of the scenario.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLqSF8B0UB4

I know, your new ‘version’ is not like this.

Over and over again I see this. It might not be my newbies… Sometimes they are actually right.