Wardec infinite rehash

Financially, players take their money and leave the game.

This all true of Eve too, stories are told, empires rise and fall.

We have cannon too; we also have canon, in the form of the lore.

In Eve a Wiz would be a dev, and they have been known to override the code to enable certain events.

You appear to be mistaking the other posters in this thread for people who havenā€™t been gaming for decades, thereā€™s probably 300+ years of collective electronic gaming experience in this thread, excluding yours.

Weā€™re not neophytes, weā€™ve been gaming for most of our lives, and many of us ainā€™t young.

1 Like

If they find the game too hard for them, then yes.

I dont play Hearts of Iron nor do I buy it because it is too hard for me.

I dont expect to have a special easy mode made specifically for me.

For that I play Allies and Axis.

Then act like it. Iā€™ve quit this game 4 times, and you, Jonah, have been the beneficiary in two of those.

For some reason, I keep hoping. Maybe itā€™s because I like space games. I dunno. I also like medieval games, like warcraft, and I was a wiz on 3 D&D games back in the day.

Whatever. Itā€™s neither here nor there, aside from feeling cheated. And by you? Yeah. You wonā€™t risk. We do.

I come from samurai. We know risk. We also know stupid risk. So, Jonah, benfeiciary though you are, where do you stand? I fight, and yet I hate fighting. I donā€™t even bother to actually snag your ass with a warp tackle mod. I let you run.

Or kill me, which happens, pretty often, too. But, Jonah? Donā€™t you need to have a stake in the game. to play?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve only been the beneficiary of one person who left this game, which would make you Amojin.

Mate, quit while youā€™re ahead. Eve will never be what you desire, and like the crazy knife wielding psychobitch that she is, sheā€™ll cut you every time you come back.

Thanks for the stuff by the way, it enriched a few newbies enough for them to hire mercs to sort out a problem they had.

1 Like

Amojin is one of them. You forgot the other. Try 9 years ago.

But whatever. Really, only 1? That you remember? Amojin is the only one that handed off the torch?

No, eve is not full jerks. Theyā€™re all fine folks.

Regardless.

Itā€™s not appropirate to steal from noobs. Itā€™s inapproapriate to use them for target practice. Itā€™s inappropriate to harm them, unduly.

In s perfect world, I could stop you. I can, in wow, with a resto druid. And I can hurt you, bad. And heal my whole groups while doing it.

The closest thing, here, is a Nestor. And I can fight. I can put up one hell of a fight, but ultimately, I will lose. I have lost over 600M ISK, on a few occasions, to prove the point.

But they donā€™t get it. Yes, Iā€™m defending you.

But, at the end of the day? Iā€™m yelling at everyone. For nothing. They donā€™c care.

Itā€™s important that you ā€˜get itā€™ before yelling matters.

I wasnā€™t playing 9 years ago, I started playing after Apocrypha and Jonah certainly isnā€™t my first main, I sold him long ago.

No it isnt.

A Nestor is an off-tank crowd controller.

Its a Level 40-60 Hunter at best.

I donā€™t get it. level 40-60 hunter?

My main ship, aside from a paladin, is a nestorā€¦ What is an off tank crown controller?

Usually itā€™s the last piece of ā– ā– ā– ā–  standing while I repair my fleeing fleet of noobs. And then you loot me.

Ok.

You might want to consider training your newbros in logi.

That will free you up to pilot an actual command ship.

Or make a wing of SBs.

People love Deccing SB fleets.

1 Like

I will answer the question.

Yes, Wardecs are there for a reason, and is necessary.

It allows us to weed the weak, shitty, do-all, do-nothing-well hisec carebear corps out of existance. Or, atleast, make their lives harder, which is also good.

The problem here is, when you start a new corp, if youre going to drag new players down with you, you better know what youre doing. Otherwise, for the new players, its going to be a really bumpy, if not downright crappy ride. This hurts their gameplay, and ultimately their retention.

What we need is better corps, better managed, headed by people who know how to operate their corps. If you dont know how to survive a wardec or two, then you dont know how to operate and properly teach your corp members.

We dont want the blind leading the blind.

2 Likes

Who are they supposed to be?

Youā€™d thinkā€¦ But, no. Iā€™ve seen that this job is the least wanted. Which is why I do it. People seem to think that their dps is it.

Fine. I will try, to keep them alive. But I canā€™t do it, against certain odds. 3:1 is about all I can handle.

Are you the leader of your corp or the dishy?

Why are you letting Newbros tell you what to do?

And its the least wanted by silly people, but in high demand elsewhere

Because I cannot convince you that you are wrong. You need to find that out, for yourself?

Why not?

Ship loss, is a part of the game. Being scammed, having your stuff stolen, is part of the game.

Its all part of the game.

When youre playing Call of Duty, when youre playing Dota 2, no one says ā€œHey, this guy on our team is new to this game, can you go easy on him? Can you not gank his lane? Can you not shoot at him?ā€

Instead, if you want them to learn the game, you do it the hard way, or you take him aside in a private match and teach him the ropes. You say to him ā€œif you want to play alone, i wont stop you, but be prepared to lose, and lose a lot. Otherwise, ill be here, and ill be happy to show you the ropes and help you out. We can practice together, and ill be happy to answer your questionsā€.

1 Like

What? Im wrong because your new players tell you what they will fly in your corp fleet?

So your newbies are so arrogant that they think they are right and you are wrong? Well, maybe they deserve to be taken down a notch.

1 Like