Wardec infinite rehash

IIRC he’s basing out of Simela, which has an SoE level 3 agent.

I blitz 3’s from there for the LP, never even had my mission invaded :sob:

Can’t you just let this failheap of a thread die silently?

No player is worthless. Even empty pods on zkill are worth 10k.

2 Likes

Like your post. No wardec info, just a plain troll post with no info whatsoever. Good job, you post was offtopic and even less help as that guy was looking here for help you just trolled instead of linking him some people who could advise him… read your own posts.

I didn’t drag WOW into this. Reread and focus your anger on someone else, or say something related to wardecs.

You brought it up for some reason. I was asking why?

If you interpret that as anger you must be a very nervous person.

And yet he didnt want to listen to any advice. You probably shouldnt defend someone who doesnt want to defend himself, tbh.

No, I’m an easily triggered person. :smiley:

And yes, he didn’t really want to listen to advise so, let’s just try and give him every possible permutation. Everyone should be posting different innovative ways to avoid it.

1 Like

I agree.

Im generally in favor of people being able to form large formally recognized organizations like large corporations or alliances and function in their chosen area of game play, the current wardec system is basically only making sure that that doesnt happen in highsec space and therefore im strongly against its continued existence.

If you are in a hi sec only corp and are war deced, and you don’t want to be, then you should just leave the corp for the duration of the war dec. You don’t have to fight and you can always just move to a different corp and leave a place holding person to be ceo if you want to come back to it later. If your ceo has a problem with this and you are a hi sec corp, then it might be time to find a new one.

unless you can defend yourself and/or outsmart the agressors , jesus lads this is an easy one

6 Likes

It involves both effort and an understanding of game mechanics to do either, thus it’s anathema to those who believe that the PvP part of Eve should only apply to other people.

What they forget is that their mining, trading, LP rewards etc, etc, are all PvP activities that affect other players.

2 Likes

You can form large formally recognized orgs.

You just also need to defend them.

Create your own in-house security, or hire it.
Diplomacy is also an option to avoid conflict in the first place.
Logistics can be handled with NPC Corp accounts or contracts, regardless of war status.

Your biggest mistake is probably trying to shoe-horn yourself into space where there are already established competitors.

3 Likes

How dare you use facts to support your claims. BE GONE YOU! We don’t deal with facts here. We rely on our feelings and… and ugh… feelings!

4 Likes

Probably because they can get all the information they need from inside the game either via the NPE or the player-run corporations that help them out.

How so?
“Large organization” can has its own militia forces or can negotiate protection with mercenaries corporations.

I would say it’s mostly relates to smaller corporations to have problems with wardecs.

1 Like

Yes which is why they are blessed with not dirtying their eyes by having to come to the forums.

Like for example waging war or providing mercenary services…

Nothing bad is going to come of this.
Not. At. All.

–Nostragadgetus

5 Likes

Just to be clear, in case this was overlooked, you can create a large informal organization of players without anyone ever leaving the noobcorps. Make a chat channel, and declare yourselves whatever.

If you want the mechanical perks of a formal corporation/alliance, then there are costs: player count, ISK, training requirements, and the possibility of being a target as an organization.

–Helpful Gadget

2 Likes