Warning about conduit suicide ganking

Look up to the previous post one more time miner … you’re on the red pen list now and for you a permit costs 30 million. Send it to me and I will contact The New Order administration to print your permit.

3 Likes

You can try to come for mine :stuck_out_tongue:

You shouldn’t expect isk out of it but I’m sure you can provide random amusement… not sure how amused you’d be, depends if you like flying around pointlessly :wink:

Thanks for keeping others informed, guess the only solo counter could be deploy a mobile depot and drop your stuff inside as the tractor pulls prizes in.

No. Bugger off.

(Pulled an NS. Alright. :muscle:)

1 Like

:popcorn:

His advice is better than your grammar.

1 Like

learned something today … thanks.

• Advise is a verb that means to suggest what should be done, to recommend, or to give information to someone. The S of advise sounds like a Z.
  • Advice is a noun that means a suggestion about what you should do. The C of advice sounds like S.
6 Likes

Seems unlikely

1 Like

Can I have your stuff? Asking for a friend

1 Like

It’s all good. You’re doing it right. Don’t let people like him push you down.

What a joke. CODE.-tards are worse than goons.

You seem a bit mad. Feel free to talk to me on discord or TS to help you sort your delicate feels

1 Like

Hey, I recently read your thread entitled “Dealing with suicide gankers” and man, whew, that was quite the thread.

I very much enjoyed myself, and would harvest again. I thank you.

3 Likes

Thanks for the warning, mate.
Never considered ganking people there.
Gonna ask my corpmate if we can go hunting emergent consuit runners.

Thanks!

1 Like

This is absurdly false. They are nowhere near Jita…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.