Warp Core Stablizer Re-Work

But this is based upon how you think they should fight. They choose a fit that suits them, you need to counter that fit. Any combat ship can carry more scram than any ship can fit WCS, you just have to sacrifice tank or dps to do so. Working as intended I would think.

Oh? Where was I talking about how to fight?
The longer an engagement happens, the more people can join in. The longer it takes to escape an engagement, the more results happen that prove useful to all aspects of the game.
Or, we can just keep it to where if you aren’t warp disrupted you can warp away at a moments notice, or cloak, or any of the other tricks to avoid loss rather than accept risk.

Would increase risk but also grant more time for engagements. Not that any of you kids want to increase risk to yourselves, do you?

again you’re missing the point.

a “fight” isn’t two people shooting at each other. It’s two people attempting to achieve competing goals.

One player is trying to do a thing that doesn’t involve getting shot at by players
The other player wants to shoot players
Both players can warp away if aligned the instant they press the button
Hunters don’t want warp cores to exist, because the non-combat ships that use them have no weaponry to fight back, and the hunters do more damage faster than help can arrive
Non-hunters want some degree of safety against being caught, but hunter npcs want this removed

I’m not missing the point, you’re missing the middle ground. Lots of traffic to highsec these days.

except people are still fighting. so to say it would “help people fight is wrong”

I think the advantages of fitting a WCS far outweighs any of the disadvantages of fitting them.

All modules should have pro’s & con’ s, the trouble is the reduction of range & lock time are only drawbacks for aggressive gameplay - these are not drawbacks that effect their defensive role.

• They should be active not passive mods
  • They should prevent drones from being set to aggressive (to nerf AFK gameplay)

Would this cover the middle ground - it doesn’t stop their use but stops them from being gamed by AFK players

E war Mods can be targeted individually & Most can be scripted. Neuts and Nos will suck a Hard amount of cap and not %

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.