Warp to 0 on Stations

They opened fire. They mis-judged what an Impel can withstand when overheating its armour hardeners and repairer. Once they had been dealt with I was just left with their bumping ship to evade. The trick: warp to the best thing inline with the direction they bump you - “getting away” is important, “where to” is a luxury.
It was a bit squeaky though. I shouldn’t have been caught in the first place - I’d been lazy and not used the undock warp point I had on that station.

Actually even though I didn’t get ganked yet, I already realized this and made a whole post of “how do avoid doing something stupid like warping to my safety bookmark when there is a planet right in front of me”

1 Like

I saw the original posting you did - you are definitely turning out alright!

1 Like

That is neat! Thank you for explaining!

I hope it’s okay to post this here.

We sell collections of bookmarks, special purpose and regional. They include docking zerospots, exit instawarps, safespots and gate perches for pretty much all the things. In Jita and Amarr, for example, we provide AU distance undock instas … so that valuable load is out of range even of the combat probe scanners.

Good bookmarks do not provide immunity from the need for common sense and some effort, but they’re a huge asset and time saver when you’re doing anything but the most mundane in eve. For the newer folk we have decent educational material in the ‘general information’ section. Come along, check us out, and ask any questions you have.

Here’s the link to our forums posting, although our main store is on discord - 📌 BOOKMARK BARN: Regional & Special Purpose Collections for sale - #78 by An_Leabharlannai

3 Likes

No, people in low sec will happily camp stations… thing is that in station you can usually immediately redock if there’s trouble waiting for you. The exception are certain “kick-out” stations, where you undock right at the edge of the docking ranging and your velocity immediately puts you out of docking range.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.