Warzone extraction - Questions and theories - an open discussion

Hello fellow capsuleers o7

I had a few question I would like to submit to you:

1. who named the zones?

2. what are the meanings of the numbers?https://i.gyazo.com/b69793022063d78ca3337757feb41d83.png
    I looked to many sites and they are always the same
    could it be that they hide something?

3. I’m not up to date on the drifter-sleeper relation but how it come that we can found DRIFTER objects inside SLEEPER enclaves ?

4. does anyone have an idea on who or what destroyed all those drifter?

5. same, i’m not up to date to the relation between joves and sleepers we can agree that we are discovering sleeper caches EVERYWHERE, could it be the confirmation that the sleepers went form k-space then to w-space? and that the joves were much more common that we thought?

6. does any one have an idea on why the valkyries need this ?

It is really possible that some of those questions are already answered but I only recently (in fact today) retook the path of the stars, living in an old house without any technologies may be good for the mind but not for the news feed.

Thanks in advance for your time and answers.

Sincerely,
Umbre Fallenstars

1 Like

I have a new question:

Why does the sleepers come on site when we are approaching the wrecks?
are they defending them? If so, why not being already on site? or appearing every time?

And if they are not defending the wrecks, then what are they doing? are they trying to prevent us to get the relics? if yes, why?

I would really be glad to discuss it with you.

1 Like

The Sleepers’ motivations have always been a little obscure, I think. Mostly the ships we see behave in pretty simple ways, and kind of seem to be mostly a maintenance system with guns.

… not to say they don’t use them for military stuff, of course.

Anyway-- it’s possible that the Sleeper craft are busy with other stuff, but scramble in response to an alarm or warning of some kind. It’s also possible that they’re intentionally waiting in ambush.

If you figure out a way to ask, I’m pretty sure a lot of people would love to have a chance to talk with them. It’s not like they’ve been explaining anything they do.

2 Likes

I agree I tried all know scanner types to them but none could give me some useful data. That’s why I was so intrigued by the numbers

1 Like

There are a lot of mysteries about the Sleepers … and the Drifters, who seem to be connected to them.

If you want to see something that’ll sharpen those questions up further, maybe you could come along on a Drifter operation some time. There’s mystery enough here to go around, but, some of the questions you’ve been asking aren’t so much current ones. Getting involved might help to clarify why, and where we’re at, and what the present questions are.

2 Likes

at the time I was preparing my little retreat out of space I heard that some capsuleers managed to go there indeed. I would love to if it’s possible.

thanks for the proposal.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.