:eyes:Watch CCPTV!:tv:

Inbox

Updates

11:13 AM (11 minutes ago)
(from 6 minutes ago)
CCP > TV

Watch CCPTV on Twitch

Multiple EVE streams weekly

Do you still dream about EVE Online but feel you’ve missed too much to dive back in?Now’s your chance to catch up with everything that’s been going on in New Eden!

CCPTV is regularly streaming creative, entertaining, and dedicated EVE Online content on Twitch that brings you - the players - and developers together in a virtual way, sharing the awe-inspiring universe of EVE.

Gain insight into everything current with EVE and CCP, including live streams, presentations, open chats, special guests, free giveaways, and much more!

You’re kind of overdoing it …
… especially because there’s no stream running right now.

1 Like

4 minutes later:

No, there’s not, however, the email just came in.

There’s currently some other hosted channel.

It can be used to post here when the channel will be online.

I found some other overdoing and overcharging for which I design systems to measure more accurately though.

1 Like

This will be another failure.

There is nothing - NOTHING - more boring than watching a stream of EVE gameplay.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes

(screen shows field of blue and red dots…)

Announcer1: “Here it comes… wait for it… waaait for iit… THERE! See that? That red dot there moved!”

Announcer2: “Hang on there Bill while I quickly check 6 different intel channels and my Discord to see what actually happened there! I’m sure it was exciting!”

1 Like

Oh yes, we have a failure raffle for the one who fails best and doesn’t laugh too much last.

11 hours ago, 2 hours 48 seconds video

28 days after the first post, 7 days after the last previous post:
155 views, 6 replies…

Home / Articles / News

YOIUL FIRESIDE STREAM

2020-12-15 - BY CCP FLEEBIX - EVE NEWS

Join us for an EVE conversation and live retrospective on YC122 with CCP Burger and CCP Hellmar.

Capsuleers are invited to attend the discussion and submit questions in stream chat.

The broadcast will be streamed live on twitch.tv/ccp in English.

17 December at 17:00 UTC

Plus 19:00 UTC as shown on the Image.

Or at 19:00 UTC as shown on the Image.

Yes, now 8 minutes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.