We need another Hulkageddon

true I never said much on local neither when I was new.

yeah you can say spending all day in a station for 15 mins, to undock, pop a ship and redock in under 5 mins to spend another 15 mins in station is boring.

You’re forgetting about the scout my friend!

Muh scout be out n about!

This.

1 Like

we need another ramp up for ganking but most of them have seemed to have gotten bored and the fleets have dropped off.

(Or they were banned for no reason)

1 Like

It looks like CCP is handing out blank reason banns if you gank the wrong Freighter. Not sure if true, but it certainly looks that way. So if you want to keep your account you think twice about Freighter ganking this days…

Blank bans for ganking the wrong freighter… I’m not buying that one. Heck, how would CCP even know it’s the wrong freighter?

Are you sure the banned parties did not say or do something that lead to the ban? Like mouth off with the wrong comment in local?

It was a gank like any other that day, well except this one was more expensive than the previous ones combined lol

I have absolutely no issues with CCP banning people who violate the EULA. However there are multiple cases now where CCP just banned people involved in ganking Freighters that had no statement about why they got banned or some general “EULA violation” without CCP responding to any mails whatsoever from people who try to get clarification.

Feel free to gank Freighters. I stick to miners, they seam to be ok with that.

Once i’ve heard: if you ask around in prison you will find zero people who deserved to be put in there.

Not pointing fingers and not blindly trusting CCP here.

Just pointing that asking victim of ban might provide you with wrong information about reasons for given ban.

And CCPs policy ‘never tell about bans’ is not the best one.

True
People will keep on doing stuff that they probably don’t even know is against the written rules. Every bannable offense should be listed somewhere instead of having a massive grey zone

Obviously I can’t ask about the ban, but I can ask about the gank.

And I will.

Could you tell me more about this gank?

this says it all
I’m not going to teach how to gank on a forum XD

yeah I had ccp try and ban me before because some idiot kept trying to still my ore and I killed him several times over for it.

step it up and go make isk off the incursion guys, id pay to watch that.

Count at least one ne’er do well in.

RIP hi-sec, I didn’t spend much time there but we still remember!

3 Likes

No we don’t.

I call upon thee once more, my thread!

But seriously, how does one start threads without expiry dates?