I need smartbomber assistance

hello! i have a problem that must be handled with precision… found some orca pilot doing very bad thing for some time,he was bumped for long distance from initial location but was not responding… we need to see if he is automated or not by smartbombing his drones…

I cant wait to find out how well we did.

1 Like

You can do that all by yourself within a rather short amount of time.
At worst you need an alpha and a destroyer.

You don’t need to be dependent of others to do things you can do yourself just fine.

PS: All you really need is a propmod, webs and turrets … and making sure CONCORD’s not on grid. Smartbombing is a nice touch, but asking for a failure. You could as well simply bump him far enough out of range to simply loot his drones.

i need 2-4 extra pilots so we can suicide on his drones untill he runs out of them and leave him to die to rats… there always spawn some cruisers and scram/web frigs. hes doing static combat site… i already brought smartbomb omen but would be nice to have 2-4 more smartbombing pilots on stand-by after i blap orca drones,then rinse and repeat untill his drone bay is empty and observe his behavior.

Submit a report to CCP

/thread

its possible a bot but what would you know? Thats up to CCP and the report ability.

If dude is just chilling while afking and watching Netflix, he is just afk. High hitpoints with shields + DCU, mining drones, high sec system number…its like its harder to prevent you from ganking him without help while dude watches Game of Thrones but you want to gank and complain about a single individual you can’t touch easily.

Just chat up your friendly neighhood jerk-offs and assemble the A-Hole team when you need assistance with nobody on the forums to turn to. Who you gonna call? G̵h̵o̵s̵t̵b̵u̵s̵t̵e̵r̵s CODE!

So being AFK is ok with you? You want to play a game where being AFK is how the game is played? Maybe you should check out Farmville?

4 Likes

well reporting to CCP is double-sword… we can be right or not in second case ccp will reprimand for false report… thus i want to be sure and need those assistants to smartbomb target drones and observe target behavior… bumping works only for 3 minutes… … by talking to others in same system,there was few people that tried to ride that orca away but he keeps returning… no hes not pure afk,hes automated but we want to be sure before sending report.

They only reprimand for abuse not for not knowing 100%

1 Like

this orca pilot is farming goru shuttle for whole time. cargo scanning the orca actually revealed the truth,evryone can come and see it. its just another cosmos farming farmer…

edit. we found that he is not bot so correcting this. but still falls under eula/tos as he is constantly farming that cosmos site and according to one of dev blogs this issue was adressed and is agaist rules.

How about telling us his name and whereabouts …

system otitoh…goru shuttle signature… smartbombing his drones doesnt work he never dies to rats.

Thanks, I’ll head over.
Anything else I need to know?

Like, how to find this place you’re talking about,
because I have no clue what to look for?

There’s three sites and I don’t see an orca around here
and I don’t see the connection to the shuttle,
because you’re not really explaining anything properly.

And when that guy’s supposed to be active? In case you don’t know,
just tell me when you were active at that time. In EVE time, please.

I’ve never even been in this place.

Thanks.

Found the scumbag.
Gathering intel.

Kill em!!!

Shooting his drones would achieve nothing,
because he’s bricktanked against the damage the NPCs do.

Even if they grinded him for a day, they’d not beat passive regen.

he has shield booster that keeps him alive…

target fly orca with tons of goru shuttle in its cargohold just cargo scan him and you will see. he is easy to find either by combat probing him or probing the site hes sitting in. few times he wont respond i.e bumping his orca 400km off wont trigger warp back so he slowboats.

he has nice EM and EXP resist hole so easy to exploit with oracle/tornado.

he is active almost 24 hours per day hes sitting all time in otitoh in that goru shuttle site.his activity there is for several months and years.

1 Like

I’ve seen him. Even made a thread about him in Player Features & Ideas,
suggesting they remove afk farmable content.

I know one of these guys myself. He farmed Yan Jung (spelling?) in Deltole.
He sat there in a Brutix, completely afk. I think he was actually botting,
but I don’t remember. It’s been many, many years.

Sadly there is nothing I can do about him at this point in time, but that will change. I’ve already scanned his ship, but will do so again. I will make a cargo scan too, to see what’s inside.

Thanks for letting me know!

If you know or find more people like him,
please always make a thread about it!

It’s content!

well i encountered some farmers in zimse,fluekele,otitoh and i think iderion,my nose did stop on orca guy in otitoh because other people reported hes there for months and years denying other people from running site to get their mission loot,i managed to poke the orca for while by smartbombing his drones,sadly he didnt even activated killrights agaist me so i guess he was not aware? other people suggested bumping him,this worked 99,9% times and this way we could block him and let others run the site for mission part.

the deltole thing was not only one. there used to be farmers in zimse at museum arcana,some farmers in fluekele too but the otitoh one was famous because many cosmos runners could not run some missions because of the guy in orca,i finished my missions because got the objective item from locals (thanks to guy who handed out 100 construction tools,he saved me)

there used to be another big one in otomainen (not far from otitoh) but might be long gone.

im heading to otitoh aswell to keep eye on him

he left the goru shuttle site and docked up otitoh VII moon 3 station,he will undock anytime to continue his activity

1 Like

Awww, man, these systems are all 20+ jumps away.

*sighs*

Fluekele is clear at 0800 EVE.
The only person around is “oleg pastor” and there’s no one in the sites.

On to the next 20+ jumps.