We need another Hulkageddon

For some reason i’m sure suiciders do not fly non-empty pods tho…

Most gankers pods are toss away empty pods are 1% implants for a bit more dps or tracking and thats about it. Most dont gank with a full HG set of slaves… it does happen though… check out ETs kill on Paladin65 on 20131119 from a tornado gank.
But catalyst or other gankers are mostly empty so destroying a pod of them isnt much of an accomplishment tbh.

But yes pod goo is like a Kinder Surprise egg!! Theres a toy inside… mostly the targets tears and rage.:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I ran around with a Genelution set (or however you spell it) and never had any issues. Ended up losing it to a smartbomb on a WH kek

4 Likes

It depends on the situation obviously. In highsec you can mash the warp to button and instawarp the pod as soon as your ship explodes. This obviously only works if you don’t multibox too much. I personally use some cheap 1-3% implants. There are some who use better and some who use non at all and let themselves pod back to station since there is no SP loss or clone upgrading anymore anyway.

If you expect to get podded then you will not use expensive implants but rather more alts since you can get free omega gank alts this days anyway :upside_down_face:

1 Like

For my last (and only) gank, I used my HG Crystals :smiley:

4 Likes

Offer me a fair price and I’ll build some cats for you

1 Like

Shooting MTUs is the new can baiting. Missioners/Miners get real pussed if you start shooting thier 10 mil ISK MTU with thier loot, and minerals inside.

Most highsec gankers these days have adopted CODE.'s tactics of ganking with -10 characters, at which points killrights cease to matter. You just need a scout to provide a warpin or probe out the target and fleet warp, and a little practice at constantly staying in warp until ready to engage.

1 Like

Hulkageddon ended? That message never made it out this far. Hulkageddon lives on today in the hearts and minds of those truly dedicated to the cause. I will never understand why someone would pilot a 2000 HP 1/3 billion ISK shiny target and the killboards are loaded with them being ganked by pairs of catalysts as we type.

2 Likes

So… You want to shoot miners in HS, couse you boring in null? Or what is the point in that topic?

1 Like

Intentionally or did you forget to clone jump?

Being crystals I’d lean towards couldn’t/too far or forgot :wink:

He texted me, he had a 6% large projectile damage implant on that same clone so he intentionally used it.

1 Like

It was intentional, and risk-free apparently.

I had no one to come whore on my nado nor did I have anyone to shoot at my still pod.

It was totes worth it tho

1 Like

What we need is to not get every freaking new player that tries this game to leave again asap.
This game would have had a lot more active players if they could could play this game for more then an hour or two before sameone shows up in a dessie to kill them in high sec.

1 Like

And btw, I love this logic.
People are to lazy, chicken, dependent on massive blobs to do anything in 0,0, so lets go kill some new players in high sec so we can pad our killboards… :thinking:

4 Likes

I mean all the evidence is against you but don’t let the facts get in the way or anything

1 Like

Players don’t quit because they get killed, they quit because they get bored.

High sec has gone from a dumpster fire of sociopathically funny activities to a boring grind fest.

Whether you PvP for not, there was drama in local chat, real stories of things that happened, and intrigue galore.

Go sit in Akiainavas (noob system) and watch local chat. It’s silent and dead. Just like their player experience…

5 Likes

Yeah most the local chat in noob systems gose through the corp chat looks to me. Not really chat it’s more wtf do I do chat.

Local is where you go to interact with your local system.

Nobody is interacting there.

I’m sure there are corp communications… but these are new players we are talking about…

2 Likes