Week-Tripping; What Do I Need?

Been away from the game for a few years. I have three characters I can use at once, all three are 150mil+ skill points and I have 5bil budget.

Used to be you could live out of an Orca while harvesting sleeper poo and playing the hacking games.

What should I put together? What roles should the three characters fulfill? What ships and fittings could I use to run sites in c4 and below?

You can buy my c2 with c4 and hs statics then kill sleepers and hack and huff gas ask you want :slight_smile: I even have an astra anchored and cored ready to go.

You could live in a WH with 3 characters if you are careful. I would suggest you also have a 4th character in a scanning ship that is never logged in unless you get the other 3 podded. That 4th could be an alt on one of your 3 accounts. As far as c4’s go you can easily set up some sort of spider tanking for the 3 accounts in a BS hull.

[Dominix, Dominix]
Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Drone Navigation Computer II
Drone Navigation Computer II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
EM Shield Hardener II

Large Remote Capacitor Transmitter II
Large Remote Capacitor Transmitter II
Pithum A-Type Medium Remote Shield Booster
Pithum A-Type Medium Remote Shield Booster

Large Drone Scope Chip I
Large Drone Speed Augmentor I
Large Egress Port Maximizer I

Warrior II x9
Valkyrie II x8
Praetor II x10

That is the set up I used for c4 sites. 3 accounts. From what I recall all the remote repping keeps the sleepers attention off the drones.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.