WEF RETURNS TO RULES LAWYERING PRACTICE IN 1DQ

WEF RETURNS TO RULES LAWYERING PRACTICE IN 1DQ

GoonSwarm (The State)

V.

GoonWaffle (The Defendant)

NOTICE OF INTERGALACTIC CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

Good Morning Buzzy Bees,

Today, I submit to you my latest argument regarding the governing rules of the body of The State with reference to compensatory damages relating to or extending from a hostile, internal action toward any individual in positive standing where said individual receives damages of any amount. Specifically, the law directs that the individual should be compelled and required to compensate for any losses sustained stemming from the hostile act; however, as the individual cannot be compelled to do so, the law dictates that responsibility for compensation would then fall on the corporation responsible for harboring the offender. Furthermore, the law goes on to dictate that any corporation who fails to compensate fully and make any victim of these damages whole will be removed.

On November 14, 2023, Jay Amazingness (The Offender) did willfully and intentionally destroy 52,670 pods containing clones of thousands of individuals in positive standing. The Offender, whose corporation at the time of the hostile act was The Defendant, subsequently left the control of The State and is unwilling to personally compensate for the above losses nor can he be compelled to compensate. Therefore, The State must conclude that The Corporation should be compelled to make whole each individual for all losses within a time period of two weeks and invoke the law to subsequently act according to the law to enforce the penalties enacted by the law.

Written and attended to this the 16th day of November, 2023 by Gideon Golgothus, Esq. Attorney at Y’all.

2 Likes

That SOB destroyed two of my clean pods. That’s 20k worth of damage right there. I demand recompense!

1 Like

moved to Corporation & Alliance Discussion - EVE Online Forums

WEF had to post here because Reddit moderators are Goons lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.