Weird Graphics Glitch That Started Today

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this. But I have been playing EvE off and on since 2009. I have been playing everyday for the past few months though, and I have never had this problem. But today I logged on and I noticed that whenever there were light rays, the rays looked blocky, pixelated… very odd. Anyone ever seen this or know how to fix it? I don’t have any issues in any other games, and like I said… this only started today in EvE.

Windows 10
ASUS Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 RoG Edition 8GB
Intel Core i5 3570k
16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM
500GB WD HDD
500GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD

So yeah… There is the screenshot… Notice how the light shafts are EXTREMELY pixelated… They never used to look like that… Last night there were completely fine…but not today…

All the graphics are maxed out, and I play in 1920x1080.

Don’t worry about the image in the bottom right corner of my screenshot. It’s a youtube video I was watching with a chrome plugin for youtube pop out. I usually watch youtube while I play. and thats how I do it currently seeing as I don’t have multiple monitors anymore.

P.S - Not sure if I did this correctly, but the link above is the image I took in-game. It’s a screenshot of the issue. All I did was click “upload” when I created this forum post and then selected the file. Is there a different way I should be doing this?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.