Welcome, to your new CSM!

“Democratically elected.” Technically true. However, for all regions of space to have actual representation, it’s been apparent for some time that this process doesn’t work. I’d prefer CCP appoint CSM (maybe that way they’d listen to them?), rather than one region of space getting 80% the seats.

3 Likes

HS indeed has a lot to lose. Incursions pay quite well, while rating now has bounty risk modifier.
But I really think that there is more people from null sec than people who lives just in HS doing incursions.

I’m really tired to see the democracy is working as designed, but best wishes on your winning anyway.
Mark, please help the Jspace. Brisc, save the game from CCP please.

3 Likes

Congrats to the new and returning CSM!

Congratulations to the new CSM.

However, again this year, only the thing that is needed by mega nullsec alliances will be communicated to CCP as “all players want it.”

1 Like

But you do have ti be a citizen. Consider your sub as citizenship. :slight_smile:

Democracy is working!
30814 votes (lol)
90% nullblocks!

CCP do not care about the CSM anyway, they have nothing to say. Look at the state of the game.

5 Likes

Another year of High Sec getting absolutely screwed and CCP wondering why we can’t keep new players in the game.

10 Likes

its probably worse than you think once you take into account lateral scaling of multi accounts

1 Like

Null sec won again

sigh

1 Like

Ahh look another null dominated csm what’s the point in even voting for any other representatives of other areas of the game same ■■■■ every time null candidates pushing there own agenda and ruining the rest of the game.

5 Likes

With an STV system, can you tell me what is the point of not casting a vote for your desired representative?

If your top candidate is eliminated, your vote transfers to your second choice, and from second to third, and so on. Your vote is meaningful up to the point every person you put on your ballot is eliminated.

In any case, I don’t see how trying to discourage people from voting for people outside of null blocks is going to get you anything you want, so maybe don’t do that?

2 Likes

Imperium has been against nearly every single change CCP has brought in the last 2 -3 years. It doesn’t matter who we send to try and explains to CCP why they are destroying the entire game. They don’t listen. Only people CCP listens to are elite pvpers from reddit who think that rest of us are there to provide free targets (and cry if you shoot back).

We voted in Kazanir and Angry to give CCP a chance to actually listen to people who understand economy that they have ruined not because we actually think that they will listen. After all, they are on a third failed FPS financed by EVE subscriptions not exactly a good sign.

1 Like

We need this kind of break-down of this and elections since CSM12 again. Ever since no community developer has released detailed information like this.

REDNES

Do we?

1 Like

Congratulations to the newly selected CSM. I hope you represent the playerbase well.

CCP Rattati having issues lending gravitas to a character called Angry Mustache. Very rich. :joy:

REDNES

4 Likes

Hi All
Hehe!
Winston Churchill sums it up nicely :slight_smile:

‘It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried.’

Well I didn’t vote for any of those who won.
But I am not a sore loser so, congratulations to the winners. :smiley:

2 Likes

I would have respect for the CSM if EVE ONLINE would have the guts to put the CSM concept to an UP or DOWN vote to exist! Hell. I would even bother to vote. It is like going to a restaurant and getting a badly cooked steak! As I speak to the waiter they stop me and say, go take it up with another customer! ( Note, I respect the CSM members as players. But they do not represent me.) If they did. I would have NEW MISSIONS to run instead of same STALE Level 4’s!!!

2 Likes

Congrats Arsia! You rock and I’m really glad you made it in! As I stated previously, this is the first time in the history of the CSM that I have felt some form of actual representation in the CSM.

The rest of the CSM? Well, as per usual, it’s a bunch of people that have nothing to do with how me and the people I spend time with play EvE. If it wasn’t just another tool for null sec to manipulate the game to their advantage I might actually even care about it!

3 Likes