Well done mods for not doing anything

Your welcome, but you know youre the one constantly posting and trying to get attention and being a bit autistic right? You know you getting the attention like I want you to get right? You know all you are doing is exposing yourself right?

Again thanks for contributing to the community… its appreciated. Have a wonderful rest of the day

I would like to report myself for scamming. I made my alt scan multiple systems (roughly 9001) for combat anoms and i ran them without splitting the isk. I would like to be blacklisted from any corps you own or are affiliated with please. Thanks in advance.

5 Likes

Your eminence Judge @Noragen_Neirfallas , Respected citizens of C&P

I would like to inform everyone here that in fact the Op himself is a scammer and this thread is an obvious attempt at deflecting attention away from his criminal activities on to other innocent players who have done nothing wrong.

I can also confirm that Op is in fact a Nitshe alt.

May I present exhibit #1 as evidence of the wrong accusations and Nitshe like behaviour:

The accused openly admits to manipulate his own list. And to accuse innocent forum participants and bystanders of scamming.

Presenting exhibit #2, the op is outright hostile to criticism as you would expect from a Nitshe alt:

I hope the court of C&P will consider this facts when coming to a final verdict.

8 Likes

Yeah ok dude. I’m sure this thread will go down in history as the single greatest scammer list ever, and you will be a hero. Everyone who disagrees with you is a scammer.

Back in the real world for just a second however, nobody cares who you point the finger at or who is the target of any of your other unfounded butt-hurt complaints. You’re just thinly veiling your personal upset at how silly you were to get scammed in the first place and much like hundreds before, you have taken to the forums to witch-hunt all the nasty nasty space baddies.

Turns out everyone except you was well aware of this non-issue and are actually comfortable avoiding the obvious baits that tricked you. Your list serves no purpose since hardly anyone scams on their main, and your wild accusations about scamming based purely on someone’s disagreement with your personal butt-hurt weaken what vague argument you did have to the point of irrelevance.

4 Likes

OK with a name like I’m a wreck you we will take this contribution as serious. Thanks for contributing today. Have a great day

What are you five years old? Grow up man :smile:

1 Like

Hi, my name is Ima Wreckyou not I’m a wreck you. So your answer means you will add yourself to the list or what?

Also, I’m kinda curious out of how much they scammed you. Care to share? For science.

2 Likes

Can’t you just find an in-game channel that is moderated and free of all those nonsense? I don’t think there aren’t people with the same need. And such a channel also benefits from not limited to one system.

1 Like

Thanks for your contribution to the community today

Thank you for the suggestion, perhaps thats also a good idea, A good positive contribution.

Reported for naming and shaming. Stop breaking eula.

6 Likes

Doesn’t matter. Could be a completely accurate list of every scammer in the game and it wouldn’t matter because no one reads the forums anyways. Hell back when I first started there was a guy who listed all of his safaris in his bio and also had the marks give him “medals” for his accomplishments and he still got recruited.

3 Likes

I scammed myself once. Better add me to the list.

My alts too. They are suspect as hell. I don’t trust them at all.

Overall though, this thread is going places.

6 Likes

Thanks for your contribution to the thread its valued.

Thanks for your contribution to the thread its appreciated

As The Judge of Crime and Punishment has yet to respond, As King, I will in his place.

The Crime and Punishment section of the EVE Online forums has always been a… Wildcard.

Cobbling together all the dregs, scum and criminals of EVE into one place is bound to create a unique, if dirty environment. The More strict and stringent rules of Majority of the forums, while apply, can be more loosely used. The Rules fit the environment.

That being said, this thread has not been touched. The OP can claim all he wants that he has his own rules and regulations. He does not. As mentioned not too long ago, Abusing the flagging system and filling my inbox with spam is quite annoying and time consuming to deal with, as ISD look into each and every flag. I advise against this course of action.

~Buldath

11 Likes

Im sorry but thats what its for. With respect dont be an ISD then. I am not abusing anything, that fact is i am flagging posts to be off topic and spam, of which they are. If you stopped said people from doing so then i would not be flagging. So perhaps the fault is with yourself.
I was clearly flagging for you to do something, you havent. You chose to ignore it purposely. You could of posted - stay on topic but you havent therefore as an ISD you allowed it to continue.

If someone is getting stabbed in the street and shouted for help, would you turn round to them and say can you stop shouting for help, im too busy to deal with this ■■■■…

Stop protecting people who blatantly are just spamming, whether its CP or not, thats notexcuse, otherwise remove the flag feature if it ‘annoys’ you so much.

How very dare you.

You, sir, are not a tool. You are, in fact, a well stocked tool chest, filled to the brim with the most exquisite collection of used, unwashed and exotic stimulation aids this side of Beijing.

Report that bad boy. Report it all the way up to the root.

7 Likes

I strongly object to this. Flagged.

8 Likes

what are you even saying? youre trying to be like cool, but youre not