Well done mods for not doing anything

Op,

you’ve posted this thread in the appropriate area; but it is C & P.

Think of this section of the forums as a biker’s bar, in a bad section of a town, with a reputation for lawlessness.

Here be Dragons…

…and they’re sporting lasers, blasters, and missiles, and a dictionary.

5 Likes

You took my words and made it better. Im jealous.

4 Likes

Walks in and reads Transcript
Hahahahaha…heheh… Ahem …coughs tehe

Well I see I was summoned. Nitshe (OP) I think we have told you time and again to stop smearing the good names of capsuleers everywhere. We all know your crimes they are well documented and damning.

As the Judge of Crime and Punishment I judge this thread to be amusing and a solid source of salt Content. The OP (Nitshe) is fined court costs of 500mil isk and a fine of 2bil isk. You can pay the Court costs to the capsuleer who filed the complaint @Ima_Wreckyou (See also ‘I’m a wreck you’???) and the fine payable directly to me.

Thank you and I hope you enjoyed your scam experience with The Court of Crime and Punishment today

On a side note I love flags so if you could send me one for every post I would be honored to fly them

8 Likes

Hangars Sales ops, Quitting Game Service, 1 Unit of Trit, Plex + ISK for trade to Plex, Plastic Wraps, Dead space loot and explo bpcs, Cheap Officer mods, Rare Stuff trade windows, 3…2…1… Game, 1000 ISK Gekos and finally ISK doubling scheme it’s all been an approved sources of income for years.

2 Likes

This thread is why I love C&P.

Lamb dressed as a wolf walks in, gets eaten by real wolves.

1 Like

@ISD_Buldath btw no matter how awesome you become you will never be Face on a Mug awesome.
sq266g2

Long Live @ISD_Max_Trix

4 Likes

Correct. I am face on a coin… and throne… better then a mug.

7 Likes

I endorse this thread, and have sent 50m ISK to everyone who has posted in it. To future posters, if you wish to claim your 50m ISK, please put “Pix Severus was here o/” at the end of your post and send me a 1m ISK deposit to my character in-game, your 50m will be sent to you after processing at the end of the month. I will actually do this, I’m a man of my word.

5 Likes

Money reception confirmed. I doubled it and sent it back.

5 Likes

I love these threads. They always start with such earnest.

I’m sure it’s simply a clerical error on CCP’s behalf but I have yet to receive my 50mil isk. Inspite of this I remain optomistic as Pix is a man of his word. I endorse his isk scam sharing service whole heartedly

PS Pix Severus was here o/

1 Like

OP is still Nitshe

I have to say seeing an ISD behave this way pretty much shows why these forum’s are becoming sesspit reddit 2.0
And no wonder new players don’t stay when they see it

1 Like

forums*, cesspit*, also: Punctuation. You’re an adult. Learn it.

Pix Severus was here. o/

4 Likes

Who cares?? Seriously were your trying to be ‘cool’ because you actually look like a tool

Calm down, miner

3 Likes

Calm down troll

Careful there, miner! I am by no means a troll, and am held in good standing within the C&P community. If you continue to slander my good name then I will be forced to inform the CoCaP.

5 Likes

Why so serious?

1 Like

Enough Nitshe! Your evil plans have been thwarted, your alts exposed! There is nothing left here for you!

6 Likes