Well done mods for not doing anything

Don’t you have a website to build?

1 Like

:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

To begin with, it is not their job to keep a thread to the OP’s rules. That is not how this forum works and those people have far better things to do than babysit your thread.

Secondly, do you think your current tone is going to make these people change their mind? They have jobs, they do them. Policing your topic to meet the rules you create is not part of the job, nor is putting up with your drama. Get over it.

This is your answer. If you want to police the list, create it yourself, limit who can add to it, and keeping outside the forums. Then you can remove troll posts and such yourself

That said, you may want to be very clear who constitutes proof of a scam. This is EVE after all and people will create fake info and claims if it furthers their goals.

As for Crime and Punishment, this is the part of the forum that is the shady bar where the criminal element hangs out to boast of crimes. Did you honestly think that posting a list of neardowells in such am establishment would work out well? That’s like posting a notice to watch your house while you were in vacation in the worst part of town, then wondering why you were robbed.

2 Likes

Almost the entire marketing scene can be considered a scam, as to maximize profits you frequently need to pull fast ones from people,
and that is not including things like margin scaming, which you can argue is scamming a scammer.

This has been one of the most fun threads I have read since gove likes get likes.

1 Like

BTW this thread will auto close in 3 months and I gaurentee 100% that it will stop being posted in the moment the salt factory closes down. Or begins production at record rates which will result in its early shut down too

Oh 1 final note should I do a how to navigate C&P without being fed to the wolves post on the new forums?

3 Likes

Op has Changed the title and Suggested it be closed, so here it is. Closed.

~Buldath

5 Likes