Well done mods for not doing anything

dude you really need to stop talking

I have to agree, you are trying to get attention and be one of those typical eve trolls. We don’t want you here. Please go

@Kylers_Vaille
You started with the attention whoring, so you stop first. : - )

@bobs_Sabezan
Yeah, sure, if we ignore what “trolling” is and also ignore why the OP made the thread in the first place … then you’d be totally correct. In any case, I suggest you realize that you have zero powers and authority and can not tell anyone what to do. At all.

This thread will not stop anyone from getting scammed. The only thing that you have achieved is make lot of people laught at you.

1 Like

Dont come to C&P to tell us how to C&P

2 Likes

To me you are looking silly now, just stop and leave it

are you still attention whoring this thread?

he is, he just will not go away, he is like a gnat

lol…

cmon now guys, the constant spamming is getting stupid, you’ve had your attention and whines etc… let it go and go annoy someone else. ISD has also asked to

No one disputed that… we are just exposing those scammers and every right to… don’t like it… well tough really

Whoa. We settled on sediment or grounds. Scum in a pinch. Dregs makes us sound lazy and frankly we are anything but lazy.

You and what comes across as your alt are the only ones spamming right now. You accuse others of attention whoring, yet you make a thread whoring for attention. You can not hide, or deny, the fact that this thread is created out of butthurtedness.

it serves no purpose but to make you feel better, because your impotent rage has no where else to go. We all see through this, which is why you get this sort of treatment. It’s actually quite embarrassing to see an adult behaving like this.

Anyhow, as i am usually not someone who likes being too off topic , here is a name for your list:

Erotica1.

1 Like

@Pix_Severus Where is my Money Pix. I scammed convinced a friend into sending you the deposit and now I want my money. Don’t make me actually log into the game and come looking for it

Noragen Neirfallas
Judge and Founding Member of the Court of Crime and Punishment (CoCaP)

2 Likes

Yes I am, what’s your excuse for being here?

TIA for your delicious attention, could I get a side order of tears?

LOOK MOMS HERE NOW - STFU ALL OF YOU. YOU SOUND LIKE WHINEY PUBESCENT 13YR KIDS, 95 BLOODY POSTS OF ABSOLUTE NONSENSE… JESUS FING CHRIST

2 Likes

Youre right… @ISD_Buldath @ISD_Aurvandil @CCP_Falcon

might as well close the thread, you’ve let it get messed up, not bothered moderating it, and this is why the forums are just a mess and idiots exist in eve. Yet again, you let people screw other people and then let them troll a thread to hell to stop people doing it. well done… completely f’king useless… remove the flag featured because you cant be arsed to do anything anyway… ill just create a website out of game instead. no wonder the whoe eve community team went to sh*t

I read the ammarian bible every night and I infact, do not like hookers… even if their legs fly open like a little boy waving two twizzlers above his head.

3 Likes

that took you like 20 mins to write…

1 Like

This took you 22 posts to defend?

3 Likes